New Wiki for Hook Champ/SQH & RocketCat Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Moschinius, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Moschinius

Moschinius Guest

Hey, I've created a Wiki for Hook Champ, Super QuickHook and other projects by RocketCat Games: Hooks & Hats!
    I began working on it mid-July and it's been delayed countless times, but now it's done.
    Much support from Kepa and a few helpful Wikidot members.

Check it out here:
    http://hooksandhats.wikidot.com/
    It contains information, level guides... lots of stuff!

I think you should be able to apply for membership by hitting "Join This Wiki" in the sidebar.
    Registering removes all ads and allows for free page editing, but don't bother joining if you're not going to edit. In that case you might as well just contact me if you spot something minor you'd like to change.
    Users can't create or delete pages yet though, so if you think a page should be added, removed, renamed or files uploaded just tell me in this thread, send me a PM or send me a PM at Wikidot.

Post any opinions, suggestions, requests, fixes etc for the site here!

Feel free to move the thread if it's in the wrong category.

2. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    i dunno why u would go through all of this trouble..

3. Moschinius

Moschinius Guest

Work began in summer when I had little to do, then when I resumed my studies I couldn't exactly leave the Wiki half-done, so every now and then I put some more work into it. That's why it took so long.
    The purpose of the Wiki is being a walkthrough and place where fans can read about the game. It was also quite fun to create it and make it look as I wanted it to, as a webdesign exercise.

4. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009

Nice work. Haven't had a chance to delve into the wiki but I'm impressed by the effort/dedication.