Looking to do some game trailers

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by autopsyzombie, Jan 19, 2012.

1. autopsyzombie

autopsyzombie Active Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Graphics
    Minnesota
    Im trying to build up my freelance portfolio and so hopefully that's good for you guys.

I can provide you with a :30-1:00 gameplay video.

As long as you supply the assets for me (video, test for what you want said, and other artist assets you want in) I can hopefully deliver something that will shine for you and your game.

costs would probably range in the 50-75 dollar area but I wouldn't go higher then 100. I'm not looking to re-create the wheel for you, just showcase your game so you can give it to publications.

You can pay through paypal.

I'm looking for projects I can get done quickly. At most I want to spend a week doing the job but hopefully I can devote 2-3 days and have it done.

of course I'll work with you to deliver exactly what you want. I'm on skype constantly so we can talk whenever you need.

If you are interested and have the assets I need then hit me up and we can discuss the project further.

If you need examples of work I will send you links in a PM.

Thanks!

2. givenstage

givenstage Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Game Artist
    Singapore
    Hello autopsyzombie,

We are looking for people who could do a good job on game trailers, could you send us a link of your portfolio / work samples (it's ok if it's incomplete).

Thanks in advance :) we could discuss about the price and other details in the PMs.