Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. rothschild

rothschild New Member

Dec 29, 2012
    #1361 rothschild, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    Zombie Gore: can be found at Night Forest right after defeating Metusalem for the first time, Jenny Gore appears mostly though.

Blue Moose: at the start in Sunny Lake 1, the first larger group that appears. Either 1,2,or 3 Moose.

Green Cossack Guards: right at the start of the Santa stage several Guards appear.

For all above: if it is not the right creature, just retry the stage. Zombie Gore took 15 tries.

Stuck challenges for me:

Get hit by Santa 10 times.
    Boss must defeat 20 minions.

2. MKplayer1start

MKplayer1start Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    how is the "saved" notification thing aquired on the levels?

I thought it was from defeating the boss of the level but I just saw my 4 year old play the 3rd level and he managed to get the saved notification on that level after dying right away.

3. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    What is the best level to kill bike baron? I can't seem to find it. Also for killing 3 "lumbering giants"?

4. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    In sunny lake (grim reaper) you can find him at night 1-2 and there are 2 giant lumberjacks at least

5. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    Today I played sunny lake (grim reaper) 7 times and never seen any green Sheeps, any help?

6. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    I found a green sheep in dark forest level, but it's really rare so good luck.

7. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    Men that's gonna be the hardest thing last time I played in the night forest I was about to die in 1min then I got luck and wins, also anyone seen blue pork Druids?

8. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    PyroLord : thanks for the sound problem notes.

9. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    If you are wanting to find a rare enemy, find the easiest level they appear in and grind through the nights. Eventually you'll have that type raining down on you and the chance of one appearing in the right colour increases a heap. If you got cash to spare, the extra heart and speed boots are good. Get boots first, and when you are about to die, buy the extra heart, as it replenishes you to full health + extra heart.

10. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Quantum knows what he's talking about.

11. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
  12. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    OMG I found green Cossack guard in the night forest level

13. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
  14. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
  15. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    I think this issue was brought up earlier, but I'm not sure, so I'll mention it anyway.
    I just finally beat Metusalem (took forever), and before I could even pull my thumb off the screen, it jumped to the challenges menu, and automatically selected "Retry," starting me over at the beginning of night 1.
    That was a bummer, I was hoping to take a shot at John Gore after Metusalem.
    I don't know what sort of fix this would require, or if it even needs a fix, but I hope you guys can take a look at it.
    And thanks for making such an awesome game, I love it!

16. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Bug (I think) found. When you enter the shop after killing mutualism, the night restarts when you reenter the game. I could have gotten like $20,000 and I spent 10k for a heart cause I needed it! Lol

17. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Some level reset bugs have been found and fixed. As for the automatically going to shop, and pressing Reset by mistake, we will take a look at that definitely.

18. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    and also I wish in update 3 that when I dies at night 2,3,4,etc i won't back in night 1 because that really annoying

19. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    That's the whole challenge.

20. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    MAybe the old desert level is the new desert arena but It just spiced a little bit,[​IMG] of course cause the new graphics.