App description: Set sail in the infamous Titanic Cruise Ship! Navigate the treacherous icebergs and get safely to port! Dont sink!
Get a ship-load of free missions to prove your mastery of this enormous ship.
2 Exciting Game Modes:
Iceberg Escape Sail as smooth and fast as you can through a labyrinth of icebergs but avoid hitting any icebergs and sinking.
Port Parking get to intimately know the size and controls of your Ship with the required precision parking skills, navigating ever tighter ports and harbours.
Different skills will be called for to pass each level. Have you got what it takes?!

GAME FEATURES:

Sail the famous Titanic Ship!
Realistic graphics and boat handling.
Realistic ship controls
Spectacular lighting, water and effects
Multiple views (including cockpit view)
Fun, Kids and Baby modes for an easier ride!
Leader Boards for each Game Mode for a fair playing field
How many Stars can you get? Test yourself to get a Gold award for every level!
iOS Optimisation: runs on anything from the iPad 1 and to iPod Touch 4th Gen

PLEASE NOTE: This game is free to play, but charges real money for fun additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your devices settings.

PlayWithFriends's comments:

Introducing our new game! Take control of the infamous Titanic Cruise Ship - can you avoid the icebergs and park neatly at various Docks!?

100% free-to-play, so see if you can
01-16-2014, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Ok, I've tried this one out. It's actually really cool. It's slow going, but hey, we're dealing with parking the Titanic. The graphics are beautiful, controls work well. All and all it's a great free game. There's the usual pop up ads in between mission here and there, but nothing crazy. I didn't really check out the IAPs. There's a Deluxe Edition, but I don't know what it actually is. If you like these kind of games, then this one doesn't disappoint.

I also checked out one of their other (free) parking games. It was like a "best of" of some of their other parking games and it was really well done. I'm not really into these parking games, but I actually like this developers games. They are all more of driving simulators than parking simulators. We'll done guys at Play With Friends.

I have always really liked their parking sims as well.

I think these are well done