App description: The makers of the hit game Dots are back with a brand new, addictive, free, puzzle game!

Join two brave dots as they traverse arctic tundras, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths. Sharpen your skills across 285 challenging levels while uncovering many exciting new features along the way.

Additional levels coming soon!

= WHY YOULL LOVE TWODOTS =
FREE to play!
ADVENTURE through 285 addictingly fun levels
CONNECT one Dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, extinguish flames, and much more
ADORABLE, fun, and thoughtful design
ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game music
PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about a clock
CHALLENGE your friends on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medals
MAKE a square, not a circle, to clear every dot of a single color

Color blind mode is free and available to all.

LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
facebook.com/playdots
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
twitter.com/playdots
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM
instagram.com/iseedots

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at support@weplaydots.com

PLEASE NOTE! TwoDots is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.

Use of TwoDots if governed by the Dots terms of service; http://weplaydots.com/sections.php?section=terms
06-12-2014, 07:13 AM
72. Boy that was a killer. Had as much to do with luck than anything else.

I am almost afraid to open 73.
06-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
72. Boy that was a killer. Had as much to do with luck than anything else.

I am almost afraid to open 73.
The 70s were a slog to get through, I think 77 took a while.

It's a great feeling when you finally do it though.
06-16-2014, 05:25 AM
Been playing this game for awhile now. Really enjoying it. Just had one question, more out of curiosity than anything else. It concerns the Postcards.
I've played up to level 30, but have only unlocked one postcard (out of nine) so far.
Is this correct?

If there's 85 levels and 9 postcards, I would have *thought* that you'd unlock one postcard every 9 or 10 levels (859)...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid NEW!
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
06-16-2014, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettArchibald View Post
Been playing this game for awhile now. Really enjoying it. Just had one question, more out of curiosity than anything else. It concerns the Postcards.
I've played up to level 30, but have only unlocked one postcard (out of nine) so far.
Is this correct?

If there's 85 levels and 9 postcards, I would have *thought* that you'd unlock one postcard every 9 or 10 levels (859)...
I believe you get one after each zone, so once you leave the water area you'll get one with a submarine thing on? And then once you leave the ice area you'll get another, and then again after the fire area, I've not gotten it yet but I reckon that's cos I can't advance until the update comes.
There's 85 levels now but it'll probably end up like candy crush and similar so you'll be able to get more postcards as more areas become available.
06-20-2014, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I believe you get one after each zone, so once you leave the water area you'll get one with a submarine thing on? And then once you leave the ice area you'll get another, and then again after the fire area, I've not gotten it yet but I reckon that's cos I can't advance until the update comes.
There's 85 levels now but it'll probably end up like candy crush and similar so you'll be able to get more postcards as more areas become available.
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense.

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid NEW!
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
06-23-2014, 10:28 AM
I just want to get off of level 85! Sob.