• Publisher: Mike Hendry
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 22.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Swipecart is the sport of extreme mine cart racing!

-Use your finger to guide your cart to the exit of each track while avoiding obstacles and collecting gems
-Compete with others around the world for the fastest times in the Global Swipecart League
-Gain fans and gold to purchase and collect sets of cosmetic gear for your avatar
-Race across 3 mountains with their own environments and hazards
-Create your own tracks and upload/share them with the world

copaeci's comments:
Quote:
The game is out at NZ
Size of the game is 24.2 MB
The game costs $2.59 or equivalent with $1.99
Game Center Support, No IAP

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Description
Swipecart is the sport of extreme mine cart racing!

-Use your finger to guide your cart to the exit of each track while avoiding obstacles and collecting gems
-Compete with others around the world for the fastest times in the Global Swipecart League
-Gain fans and gold to purchase and collect sets of cosmetic gear for your avatar
-Race across 3 mountains with their own environments and hazards
-Create your own tracks and upload/share them with the world

Please cart responsibly.
iPhone Screenshots

07-12-2014, 01:00 PM
I know the point of Swipecart is to swipe, but I'm also finding it difficult to get a handle on the speed, and my finger is tired of fast rubbing across my screen. I would love to have an optional way of getting up to speed, whether it's like a golf game where you hold to build up speed and release to launch the cart, or something else.