App description: Hes a strong and heroic prince, out to rescue the people of Cloudreach from an evil spell. The only problem ishes sound asleep. Unleash the magic in your fingers to drag and toss the Sleeping Prince through a series of challenging and entertaining physics-based puzzles reverse the spell and save the princess!

The malevolent Sydney Slime has cast a mysterious spell on the kingdom, turning it into a dormant dreamland where everyone is sound asleep. The only one who can rescue Princess Leona is our hero, Prince Perilous but he is also under this sleepy spell.

Youre the only one that can help! Use your magic to throw, flick, and toss the Sleeping Prince through the castle, towers, gardens, and rooftops to rescue the Princess and save your kingdom!

-- SHINE AND RISE! --
Drag the ragdoll Sleeping Prince through over 40 increasingly challenging levels. Master your flinging skills and plan your moves carefully so you dont run out of Magic!

-- SHAKE A LEG --
Throw the Prince around to explore the castle, attack dangerous enemies, avoid deadly traps, and solve ingenious puzzles with smooth and intuitive physics-based gameplay.

-- CATCH SOME ZZZS --
Find and collect Gems, Stars and Z Coins in each level. The more you collect and the faster you do it will allow you to earn medals to unlock more levels! Check out Pluskins Shop for items and upgrades to assist you during your adventure.

-- POWER NAP --
Rely on the King, Queen, Knight, and Wizard Plushkins special powers to reach new heights and discover secret areas.

Please Note: A network connection is required to play.

The Sleeping Prince is compatible with the iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPad mini. For an optimal experience, we recommend playing The Sleeping Prince while awake.

Questions or feedback? support@thesleepingprince.com
12-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
The one thing that drove me away stayed. XD
I'm kinda used to FTP elements in games by now. So I wasn't as bothered by those. But the gates killed it for me. I know they're meant to add replay value but forcing you to try to get three star rating just to advance kinda sucks.
Thanks for the feedback! Even after going premium things could change, so we appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Will this new version also require an always on Internet connection?
Yes, that will still remain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Well about to re download this!
Woo! Thanks for coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Haha, yeah, I had to pick this back myself. As premium I'd have happily have paid 4-5 bucks for this, it's that good. Will there be any IAP as a paid title? I'd love to tip the developers for their hard work and excellent production values/level designs on this...top-notch!
No IAPs even after going premium That is appreciated, though!

Quote:
Wonder when it does turn premium though?
We don't have a set timeframe yet, so.... soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's a good game back when i first played it, but the freemium elements were preventing me from thoroughly enjoying the game.

Im glad this is going premium, and i'll be gifting the app when the price goes up as they definitely deserve a payment from me for their app that im now properly enjoying since i reinstalled earlier today.
That's really great to hear. Thank you. We heard many say the same and wanted to address that feedback. This seemed like the proper solution.
03-17-2015, 12:05 PM
zzZZZZzzzzZZ - wha? Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've checked in with some news about The Sleeping Prince so.... news!

Back in December, Signal Studios re-released the game after stripping out all in-app monetization in order to transition the game to a premium title. That day has come, and The Sleeping Prince is now a premium title available on the App Store for $1.99.

I want to thank everyone again, especially those of you here on TA, as it was your feedback that led to us making the decision to remove the energy mechanic and all IAPs and focus on the gameplay first and foremost.

If you haven't played yet, here's a handy App Store link for ya: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleeping-prince-royal-edition/id642606469?mt=8
03-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzer View Post
zzZZZZzzzzZZ - wha? Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've checked in with some news about The Sleeping Prince so.... news!

Back in December, Signal Studios re-released the game after stripping out all in-app monetization in order to transition the game to a premium title. That day has come, and The Sleeping Prince is now a premium title available on the App Store for $1.99.

I want to thank everyone again, especially those of you here on TA, as it was your feedback that led to us making the decision to remove the energy mechanic and all IAPs and focus on the gameplay first and foremost.

If you haven't played yet, here's a handy App Store link for ya: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleeping-prince-royal-edition/id642606469?mt=8
Is it a new app or the free one just re done?
03-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Is it a new app or the free one just re done?
Good question! On iOS it is the same app, on Android it is a brand new app that replaced the free one.