Flash Games you want to see on the App Store

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dariusjr98, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Not sure if this is a Flash game, but I really want Happy Wheels. I also want:

Outpost Haven. It is a really good Flash game heavily inspired by the old Alien Breed game. The lighting is really good, and even though it is in birds-eye perspective, it has a creepy Dead Space vibe to it. This would be an insta-buy for me if it was released on the iOS, and would be one of the best dual-stick shooters the App Tore would have to offer.

Sierra 7. It is an on-rails first-person shooter. You play as a special operative for the unit Sierra. It has great controls, a good number of weapons, medals, challenges, and very realistic sniping. The full package. The controls would probably work a lot like Major Mayhem, since they are both on-rails, except on here you can click a weapon icon to reload, and swipe it to switch between weapons.

Exit Path 2. Exit Path is a challenging platforming game. It has multiplayer, singleplayer, achievements (called flair) and TONS of customization options for your character. It's simple controls and great content would make Exit Path a game perfect for iOS.

The Last Stand: Union City. Yes, I know the App Store already has tons of zombie games. This is also a zombie game. Get over it. You over it? Good. Now that you're over it, The Last Stand is great! It is basically half RPG, and half side-scrolling shooter. It can have virtual directional buttons like the WASD/ Up Left Down Right keys on a keyboard, and you can tap and drag to shoot enemies. This game would make a great iOS game if the controls are done right.

I have a couple more, but it's early in the morning and I'm lazy :p I'll post those later.

What Flash gane would you like to see as an iOS game?

2. thezman

thezman Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Happy wheels! :)

3. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Happy Wheels is a good one. Plays in your browser, it's free, no IAP.

4. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm a sucker for upgradable flying games. Gimme Burrito Bison Revenge! It's an Adult Swim Game with one touch controls; I'm honestly surprised it hasn't made its way over to the appstore yet. It should be pretty easy to convert w/Adobe Air.

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Happy Wheels!