Anyone else having crash to screen w/ 100 rogues?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Rain1dog, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    iPhone 4 latest version of OS. While playing it just randomly crashes. I have Restarted my phone, turned off all games that have been minized.

It's just crashes.

2. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I can't be the only one? I actually love one class in there to. The caster which can summon pets, charm, heal, and you can outfit her with a sword and shield. It works great to. My fav type of class in a rpg a hybrid of a caster/melée like a shadow knight from Eq <3 !

I love life syphons, DoTs, bleeds, pet, while wearing plate armor and wielding a sword.

Hopefully there is a fix.

3. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
  4. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah... I bet, reason why I posted is not wanting to sift through pages looking for a quick answer.

Guess I'm different never really took the time to tell someone to search, I'd post the answer if I knew it.

Guess being a part of ign molded me in that fashion.

5. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    The short answer is there is no answer. The game has had crashing issues from the start. They have gotten better as updates came out. It is kind of blaringly obvious if you read the thread which I still suggest you do. You will get the reasons from the devs posts there and other people's experiences.

Guess we are different, we don't post threads and clutter the forums with stuff already answered in great detail.

6. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I did go over the thread you linked to. Thank you for taking the time to post that link and answer my question.

Thank you, sir.

Clutter? It's one question. Also, maybe a few others are having the same problem and while this thread is relatively new it will be seen easier.

7. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Welcome to 100 Rogues. The crashtastic game that taught me to wait a few days before buying a new game app for more than a buck.

8. Vinvy

Vinvy Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    That thread is huge, expecting someone to just read it is ridiculous. It is far easier just to answer his question(which isn't even easily parsed from that thread, not giving specific info on this crash if i recall). This sort of topic will die quickly once answered, so any issue you have with digital clutter will be dealt with quickly by the regular usage of the board.

I personally find more annoyance having to read condesending posts such as yours, attempting a benign go at vigilante-moderator. This isn't your board, if he wants to "clutter" it up, you can simply ignore it; if something gets out of hand let the mods deal with it.