Thief Lupin! - Now it is FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by JasonK, Mar 1, 2011.

1. JasonK

JasonK Member

Jan 1, 2011
    [​IMG]

A wise person once said, ‘In life, the most fun you have involves the simplest of things!’

Check it out, a simple, beautiful and highly addictive one button game that tests the limits of your concentration and takes you on a fun ride you will never forget: Presenting, his awesomeness, Thief Lupin—the game!

Join Thief Lupin as he scales the Empire State Building, romps the Pyramids and conquers the Neuschwanstein castle… A simple one button game, Thief Lupin game challenges you with different kinds of traps and tickles you with witty puzzles as you try to take in the majestic settings of the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Thief Lupin is an addicting game. I played the game for a well rounded 8 hours and I have to say I like it.” – By TouchArcade Game Reviewer, Dominique

“I played a bit more and more, and I well ... I LOVED IT!!! After playing around 15 floors, I couldn’t stop” – By TouchArcade Game Reviewer, Gabriel
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

< Game Features >
    More than 300 unique stages
    A mind-blowing variety of various game patterns
    Four different characters

< Game Scenario >
    - The King of Thieves Invitation
    One fine day, a few of the world’s greatest thieves find themselves with an invitation that would practically land them on the throne! But first they have to win it.
    - Only one mighty thief can sneak into the world’s most famous buildings with the top security measures and take the honor of the King of Thief. Are you the one?

< Game Play >
    - Thief Lupin is simple one-button play game with touch screen controls.
    - Thief Lupin has various behaviors for each floor and buildings, which lets him (the player) can sneak into the buildings with the appropriate touch control.

< Future Update >
    - New buildings
    - New characters

2. Herosoft Ltd

Herosoft Ltd Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Games covered in ads aren't "free", they're "ad-supported". It's not the same thing, and it's dishonest.

3. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

This is a freemium title anyways. It takes piles of jewels and grinding to unlock new levels, or you can buy them through lots of IAP.

4. OrionnoirO

OrionnoirO Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    I dont care for the ads myself either, especially as it can slow the gameplay even on a 4g iPod Touch :\ But other than that, I got it free the other day and havent spent, nor do I plan on spending a dime on it, especially with it being covered in ads. If the ads weren't there, I might be tempted to spend money on it or iap, but as is, yeah. Good game however, I have enjoyed it, played all 100 floors (working on maxing my stars on each now) and unlocked the egyptian one (its really not that expensive, only like 300 jewels) which i am working on now :D

5. Herosoft Ltd

Herosoft Ltd Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Indeed. Charging for a game with ads and IAP in it is a disgrace, and then pretending it's "gone free" isn't much better. Which is a shame, as I've played it and it seems quite a decent game.

6. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I did grab my copy!