Characters for Aralon: Sword and Shadow

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by commando101, Dec 8, 2010.

1. commando101

commando101 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Alright, so what kind of characters (race, class, skills, etc.) are we all looking to play? :D

2. PocketMonkey

PocketMonkey Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2009
    A non-gender battle midget capable of raining fire down from any rainbows it stumbles across. And can tame lepers with the shimmering of his brow.

3. Kris Jones

Kris Jones Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Producer/Publisher/Designer of Mobile Games
    America
    #3 Kris Jones, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
    Nice call, Pocket Monkey, but that is a bit ambiguous.

See, for me, a person of refined tastes and a sophisticated sense of what is best in the realm of fantasy, I truly know what is necessary to dominate the free world of Aralon.

You see, what a persona de magnifica would select would be a character who not only possesses great power but also great prestige.

A dwarf or an elf are far too common and precarious. What the world needs is something more refined, more valuable.

That is why I propose: The Dwelf! Yes, a fine hybrid of a dwarf and an elf, a cross-breed capable of great strength yet great beauty! The dwelf is capable of devouring large quantities of ale while floating on butterflies. Does he wield a mighty battle axe of devastation? Hark! Course not! His weapon would be the battle bone of the mightiest leg of the mightiest rooster in the lands!

And I digress, for I can't relay my deepest secrets to those unworthy...

4. commando101

Dec 6, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Hahahahaha..........

5. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

That's discussed a hundred times in the upcoming Aralon thread.

But for you: ever played Gothic, Two Worlds and similar stuff?
    Like that.

6. commando101

Dec 6, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Yeah, I was just looking for a place just for this topic. And no, but I'll check those out!