NBA 2K12 ios - can't control team! help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by millerm27, Oct 7, 2011.

1. millerm27

millerm27 New Member

Oct 7, 2011
    I just downloaded this game and it looks amazing. When I go to Quick Game, or even Season mode, and start a game, I am not controlling either team. I went to Choose Sides and highlight the team I want, and still nothing. The controls don't appear on screen or anything like that. Practice Mode works though. Has anyone else had this issue? What am I doing wrong???

Thanks.

2. aMc

aMc Member

Aug 13, 2009
    re

u need to go to the menu and select options, go to controls and touch the classic option.

3. millerm27

millerm27 New Member

Oct 7, 2011
    I selected Classic and still nothing. I went into control options during the game and picked the one touch or whatever the other one is called, and the buttons come up on the right side of the screen. When I switch it back to Classic, everything disappears and i don't have control again!

4. Phreakuency

Phreakuency Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    The layout selection is misleading, it's actually horizontal mate. So the description is to the side of the one you want, not beneath. You are just choosing the wrong one.