Cloud Knights [FREE]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Astrosnout, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Astrosnout

Astrosnout Active Member

May 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Finland
    Cloud Knights is a physics-based action game with an epic fantasy adventure style. It has unique and easy controls, allowing the player to move and fight by simply swinging their weapon. It can be played by up to two players on the same device. Any unlocked campaign level can be played in both single player and co-op mode. The game also includes a dueling mode, which lets players fight each other or play against a CPU-controlled knight.

The players will wield axes, swords and other weapons into battle against invading Undead Legions. Choosing the right weapon for the task is essential since the only way to control the knights is to swing your weapon left or right and use it for leverage. No traditional movement controls are included, so moving and fighting while balancing on the floating platforms can get tricky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Google Play Store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astrosnout.cloudKnights&hl=en

2. Great game! I have played it with iPad and samsung galaxy. Would recommend this for all fans of mobile multiplayers.

3. PrototyperGame

PrototyperGame Active Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Developers
    US and TW
    Look very nice!

4. Mighty Dragon Studios

Mighty Dragon Studios Active Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Games Developer
    The App Stores
    Looks neat. Will have to download it on my Nexus 7 so the kids will have something to do when I'm visiting family over. ;)

5. Astrosnout

Astrosnout Active Member

May 18, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Finland
    Cloud Knights has been updated to 1.1 and now has a new Survival game mode!