iPhone Pocket Galaxy (SCI-FI MMORPG)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by simplemindead, Apr 26, 2013.

1. simplemindead

simplemindead Active Member

Apr 26, 2013
    @Cromwell Surely that must've been an accident and misunderstanding. Even though the forum has a CAPTCHA for account registration, it's rather plagued by spammers at the moment. Probably, your account was mistakenly banned during a daily chaos clearing process. Your account should be reinstated after you contact them.

2. simplemindead

Apr 26, 2013
    With the v0.93 update, the game is now in open beta so everyone can play and beta keys are no longer required. Should make some people happy since there were a bunch of 1-star reviews by those that couldn't play because they didn't have a key. :rolleyes: Even though the first line of the app description mentioned you need a key and can request one from their Facebook page. :D

Game's still in beta so no iOS version yet.

3. simplemindead

Apr 26, 2013
    #23 simplemindead, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Heh, interestingly my account on their forum was just recently banned for "spamming" as well. :rolleyes: Curious to find out the details on the banning since I have never spammed on their forum. Support is off on the weekend but I look forward to seeing their reply tomorrow.

EDIT: Account has been reinstated. They mentioned the ban was an "error" and it goes to show even a top contributor on their forum can be banned out of the blue. :D Not sure how the error went about since it hasn't been the first time and they're just using vBulletin—which I've used for a while and have yet to mis-ban someone. Whatever I guess.