Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-23-2014, 06:19 PM

Ace game, not a huge match-X fan but this is top notch.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:33 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

We never intended Glyph Quest to be anything other than a little throw-away game. Sadly, what actually happened was that people seemed to quite like it.

As such, there appears to be a bit of a demand for a sequel, if only to fix the things that weren't quite up to spec in the original. With that in mind, here's a link to my blog that should detail some of the thinking behind what we want to do next.

Feel free to comment or otherwise wade in with requests. Do bear in mind that there's still just the two and a half of us, so resources are still very tight indeed.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:58 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

It's been a long time coming, but if you're still interested in Glyph Quest-y things, then you might be interested to see what we have planned for Super Glyph Quest.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:21 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

To celebrate the fact that Super Glyph Quest is soooo close to submission, we've reduced the price of the Mage License until the end of the year. If you previously baulked at this one time payment, perhaps it's worth giving it another look?
Old 10-24-2014, 01:13 AM

I am unable to go beyond level 5 on my new iPhone 6. I previously purchased the Mage so I could go beyond level 5 but when I try to restore the purchase it denies my user ID and password... I tried to buy it again and it gives an error.

Does anyone know what I should try doing on my iPhone 6?
Old 10-24-2014, 01:33 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I suggest using ifunbox and grabbing the save files right out of the original you own and putting those on your iphone 6. I usually do this for all my games. It should restore your progress. If that works I'm assuming you can reset your game from there.
Old 10-25-2014, 03:04 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

i just started this as I thought i'd try before Super Glyph Quest - which I bought last night too - but I can't buy the full game. Purchase failed every time. I do like to play my games in chronological order is all.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:34 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

There's no chronology between this and Super Glyph Quest as far as I can tell.

In fact, I'd actually recommend just skipping the first one and starting with SGQ because by the time you get to SGQ, you're going to either be bored with the formula, or frustrated that you are back to matching only 3-4 of the same element glyphs. I haven't played the first game in a long time, but I'm playing SGQ like, "come on, let me do mixed element chains already!!"