Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-28-2014, 11:55 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobi View Post
I am stuck at Southend 2-3. Anyone else encounter this, cannot clear the last map square. I can do bounties and PvP but here it will not allow me to click on the last square, closing app and restarting device does not affect this.
Weird. I've never seen that before. You could restart the map by going to a previous area and then jumping back into 2-3. That should clear it up.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:11 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonDurr View Post
Weird. I've never seen that before. You could restart the map by going to a previous area and then jumping back into 2-3. That should clear it up.
Hate to lose the progress, and knowing my luck it will happen again, if it is the only way to fix it quess will have to.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:10 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

This game is still good fun..
I just created a casual guild, called "Sons Of Ragnarok"

Please join if any of you would like, and any new players feel free to use "arwenshade" as your referral.

Thanks..
Old Yesterday, 07:24 AM

The game's not bad but the amount of grinding is atrocious. If you're looking at max enhancing the cards before evolving them and also maxing the skill on one of the two cards used for evolving, the amount of grind is disheartening. The skill seems to barely advance and you need high level cards to have any meaningful chance.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
The game's not bad but the amount of grinding is atrocious. If you're looking at max enhancing the cards before evolving them and also maxing the skill on one of the two cards used for evolving, the amount of grind is disheartening. The skill seems to barely advance and you need high level cards to have any meaningful chance.
Truth - but at least you don't really need to use 8 cards when 4 gives you nearly all the benefit for a fraction of the grind. [url]http://www.outcastodyssey.com/wiki/index.php?title=Evolving[/url]

Without paying for gems, it seems to be basically impossible even to get a five- or six-star card, let alone evolve two of them.

Last edited by xls78; Yesterday at 09:52 PM..