[GVAN]Dispersio: Alone & Dispersio: Restart

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Footprint, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Footprint

Footprint Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Today we'll submit the english version of Dispersio:Start. I had a lot of problem with the translator (now we're looking for a real translator, the first update for Dispersio:Start ENG will be a good traslation :)).

Now it's time to talk about the new chapter and the second update for Start.

[​IMG]

We're finally back, stronger (?) thanks to the experience obtained with the first chapter.
    Seriously...the work made with the first chapter give us a lot of experience.

Now the work is well organized, now we know how to organize our time and how “marketing” (a big word for our project) work.

Now Dispersio is a GVAN (Graphic Visual Adventure Novel), something like Time Hollow (a NintendoDS game).

Which are the news?
    - First of all there won't be any delay for the english version!
    - The iPhone (retina display resolution) and the iPad (no 2x this time) will be released togeder and with the same price.
    - More interaction (something like Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for Wii) and maybe some puzzle.
    - Bought a Bamboo Pen&Touch. Our previous graphic tablet was a BambooPen.
    - We decide to put some soundtrack inside of the game and not only sound effect.
    - The choices won't look like choices. There won't be a “Choose the Right Path” or “Choose the Left Path” button, yes you'll choose the path but we have found some “fluid” way to do it.
    - Another interesting news is the "random": sometime you'll reach an “interaction moment”, a minigame, we have done different variant of the same “interaction moment”, a “getRandom” will choose the minigame for you.
    - The game will look more, more professional than before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS:The screenshot have a 480x320 resolution. I had resized it because 960x640 is to big, a lot of people using a netbook to surfing internet and they have a small screen I think that a 960x640 pictures will be to big for their screen.

We'll post new screen as soon as possible.

We must decide the background text. If you have any advice please talk...

Now is Restart time!

[​IMG]

Dispersio:Start is only a teaser, now Dispersio is different, to much different, from this first chapter however we want to release it as base for Dispersio:Restart, the real forst chapter.
    The first chapter will be update (obviously for free) until the end of the game, Dispersio:Restart is the first update

The news:
    A complete new experience!
    It will be released before of the third chapter.
    It will be full redraw for retina diplay and the iPad resolution*.
    A full day with the past of some character will be add to the plot of the chapter (Start is set in a night).
    We'll structure the game in days (1st day, 2nd day, etc) but this is only an idea.

*Who had bought the first chapter for iPhone but had played it on an iPad could send me a mail with the proof of the payment and of the iPad ownership, then you'll receive a redeem code to download the iPad version for free.

BIG SURPRISE:
    A preview, and free, version of Dispersio:Alone will be released in the following week.

2. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    woow..finally a shattered memories style for the iphone..and finally submitted damn can't wait...is the 2nd chapter submiutted too?

3. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    No.
    The second chapter will be longer, so longer, than the Start chapter.
    In the following week we'll submit a free lite/preview version for the chapter2 ;)

4. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Definitely will check out the demo.

5. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    any news from apple about the game?

6. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    The 1st chapter?
    Nothing...Waiting for review... ;)

7. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    waiting for review :(...i just hope it's released in the next few days

8. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    We hope too.
    However the teaser of the second chapter is almost ready, something like 70% ready, iPhone and iPad too ;)

9. susantio

susantio Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it. Always love to read a good visual movel. :)

10. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    [​IMG]

New logo!

PS:The first chapter is still "In Review" by Apple.

11. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  12. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    Remember that this first version of Start is a teaser now.
    We're developing new features for the next (also for the Start update) chapter.
    This or the next week will release the demo for the second chapter (for free) so you'll be able to see what we have done.
    We knoe that this chapter may look approximate but with the update (free) allthing will look better, so much better.
    So if you want to play the final release wait for the free update.
    Thanks to all that will support us.

13. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Hi there,

I am Italian but I have been living half of my life abroad in English.
    Let me know if you need help for fixing your translation.

Francesco

14. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    Yes, yes I need someone for my translation but you must be fast and the payment depend by the sales.
    I'll send you a PM.

15. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    I will be waiting for a pm.

Ciao

16. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    "Start" translation by FPE is almost ready. This week we'll submit the new version to Apple.
    We'll send "Alone" demo this week too, english version with 2 or 3 days of delay, maybe no delay.

17. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    so there's a new update for dispersio that was released days ago? i mean an update v1.1 not a new chapter right?

18. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    Yes. v1.1 and a demo for the next chapter.

19. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    so what's in v1.1?

20. Footprint

Jul 16, 2010
    Demo is ready. We'll do the last check then we'll send the game to Apple!
    We also decided to release the v1.1(only new translation) of Start together with the second chapter's demo so they we'll be available free and in the same time.
    The iPad version of the demo we'll came with few days of delay but it's almost ready.