Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-23-2014, 09:48 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hi everyone! Just to let you know that the game is free for the next 24 hours to celebrate the Android release!

Microtrip on the AppStore.
Microtrip on the Google Play Store.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Get ready for a long post!

First off, I absolutely love Microtrip. I got it when it went free, and I feel a little bad about that. As I've been playing it more and more the last week, I have been continually impressed with the art, the fluidity of the gameplay, and really just everything you have done. I basically like every decision you have made so far, from the app icon to the color scheme to the control options (I strongly prefer tilt, at this point). I usually have a critique, but I am super enamored with Microtrip.

On to the long part. I read through the thread and saw that you were looking into ways to expand the game after going Android and Universal. Here are some ideas that you have probably thought about already, but that I would love to see.

1) Add a second mode, called Missions or something like that. This mode would include the now standard scheme of 3 missions at a time for a total of 30 missions to start. Each would be accompanied by an achievement in Game Center. 5 points each. Possible missions would be things like "Collect 100 white blood cells," "Play 3 games," "Reach 1000 points," etc. I could come up with 30 if you'd like.

1a) For extra nifty-ness, each set of 3 levels could take place in a different part of the body. I wouldn't change how the actual gameplay looks, but might give a fun body part title to each triplet of missions.

2) Keep the original mode separate, calling it something like Classic or Pure.

3) Add in costumes and/or colors, not actual upgrades to the main character. Simple things like eye patch, mustache, kiss lips, etc. Colors would be harder because of the color scheme, which flows really well together. Maybe patterns like polka dots or stripes? These could either be purchased with a collection of white blood cells as currency, or (the one I prefer) with completing triplets of missions. The costumes would only be available in Mission mode.

3a) If you want to add upgrades, make them related to length of time the pill items work.

4) Use the big pills as premium currency for continues in Mission mode. 5 to continue once or a doubling scale (1 for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 4 for 3rd, etc.).

5) Inverse mode. I would add this to Pure mode. When you hit some score, say 3000, you unlock the ability to toggle a switch that turns your character/blood cells black and the bad guys white.

6) Last but not least, I would charge an additional dollar for the second mode. You've got to make money!
Old 04-28-2014, 12:47 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Any plans for an IAP to disable ads on Android?
Old 04-28-2014, 01:25 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

does the universal build plan still in progress?
Old 05-05-2014, 11:02 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Any plans for an IAP to disable ads on Android?
Yes, we definitely want to add an option to disable the ads on Android. The problem is that we have around 5000 players that downloaded the game on the Google Play... It's not that much and we don't really know if such a feature would be worth the time spent on implementing it.

Quote:
does the universal build plan still in progress?
Yes it is! We were a bit busy with the android release but now we're working hard on it!

Thanks Jerutix! Don't feel bad for not having paid the game... You can still tell your friends to get it if you want to help!

Anyway thanks for your feedback and ideas. Let me answer to them.

Achievements are something that are on the roadmap after the universal build though. I don't really know how it will look like but be sure that this is something we wanted to add from the beginning of the development!

Regarding the store/currency/IAP we don't plan to do that. We want to keep microtrip relatively simple and I'm not sure adding hats/costumes would be worth the time spent on it. We'd rather work on a new game
Old 07-21-2014, 12:08 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hi everyone!
Just to let you know that Microtrip is now free on iPhone (as well as on android/amazon appstore).

Thanks to everyone who bought the game before, it really helped us!
Old 07-21-2014, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birslip View Post
Hi everyone!
Just to let you know that Microtrip is now free on iPhone (as well as on android/amazon appstore).

Thanks to everyone who bought the game before, it really helped us!
So this one also comes with ads now?
Old 07-22-2014, 06:49 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Yes there are ads now at end of game unless you already have Microtrip installed before. The game wasn't selling anymore so we decided to set it free as its android counterpart. I hope you understand
Old 07-22-2014, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birslip View Post
Yes there are ads now at end of game unless you already have Microtrip installed before. The game wasn't selling anymore so we decided to set it free as its android counterpart. I hope you understand
I dont but that doesnt matter anyway. Guess I just wont update it anymore
Old 07-22-2014, 08:47 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

is that mean the universal update won't happen anymore?