Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-06-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
O.o It is really that bad? Wow.
I don`t even have such a big problem with all that Eli has listed on the Front Page since Mobage being Mobage it was clear that they add their Bullshit Community Crap/Ads and probably on a later Day iAP to the Game but they totally...

...with screwing up the Game Physics and for God's sake that was the only thing that they had already finished since Years and just didn`t had to touch it for even a second Moment and the Team at Mobage freaking still managed that simple task to blow up.

How can you screw up on something that you have just to copy & paste?!

If Mobage don`t have the Original Code I freaking can help them out since I still do have the Original Builds on my Hard Disks...

I`ll try to calm down for a moment and try to explain what Mobage did:

The Game is based on balancing different Blocks so that you a.) manage to reach a different height and b.) do it in a short among of time and after you have managed that you are getting rated with Stars/Points for how you had handled it.

What worked perfectly in the first two Games a few Years ago turned out with Topple2 with Mobage into a suicide mission simple because instead of just copying the Game Physics from the first two Games someone at Mobage probably thought that it was time that they reinvent the wheel.

To sum it up:

The new Mobage Physics is just a piece of grab and they also didn`t stopped from changing the Time Limits to a Level where you will most of the time will ask yourself it it`s just a joke.

So as I already said it earlier today, I just want to...

Last edited by Sanuku; 05-07-2013 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Fixed a few funny typos...
Old 05-07-2013, 01:21 AM

So another (semi) classic gets raped, the dark side of mobile gaming.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Are you 💩💩💩💩ing kidding me they're using the original review quote for this pile of shit???
You should contact them and see if they want to use this one instead!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:44 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I don`t even have such a big Problem with all that Eli has listed on the Front Page since Mobage being Mobage it was clear that they add their Bullshit Community Crap/Ads and probably on a later Day iAP to the Game but they totally...

...with screwing up the Game Physics and for God's sake that was the only thing that they had already finished since Years and just didn`t had to touch it for even a second Moment and the Team at Mobage freaking still managed that simple task to blow up.

How can you screw up on something that you have just to copy & paste?!

If Mobage don`t have the Original Code I freaking can help them out since I still do have the Original Builds on my Hard Disks...

I`ll try to calm down for a moment and try to explain what Mobage did:

The Game is based on balancing different Blocks so that you a.) manage to reach a different height and b.) do it in a short among of time and after you have managed that you are getting Rated with Stars/Points for how you had handled it.

What worked perfectly in the first two Games a few Years ago turned out with Topple2 with Mobage into a suicide mission simple because instead of just copying the Game Physics from the first two Games someone at Mobage probably thought that it was time that they reinvent the Wheel.

To sum it up:

The new Mobage Physics is just a piece of grab and they also didn`t stopped from chaning the Time Limits to a Level where you will most of the time will ask yourself it it`s just a joke.

So as I already said it earlier today, I just want to...

Fantastic summery!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:24 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Ever since the iPhone 5 came out the AppStore been dead. Nothing massively exciting been out, very few games came that was worth buying.

These days all games are free with iAP or paid games with ads with iAP. or just rip offs of other titles. And sequels that ruin the original. Sad!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

The version number is 0.7 therefore there must be 3 more updates . Lets just hope this was a beta version and when they get tons of bad reviews they will remove the ads and reset the physics to the original game's.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:30 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Now free