Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM

What does tactical regenerators do?
Give you some extra health health for 10 seconds, then remove it again?

Seems totally sub-par compares to shields and repair modules, as you get 20-40% of what the repair / shield gives....
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzutts View Post
It seems like if you could outrun missiles you could definitely outrun cannons. I've never run into that issue, might come up in multiplayer though. I don't think you'll outrun my hyper arc torpedo though

I'd like to find out what the prefices mean for epic and rare weapons- my hyper arc torpedo seems to travel much much faster than normal torpedos, and ive run into tons of missile turrets that behave totally differently. Some are like short range torpedos, 1 missile fired and 0 cooldown, others launch huge barrages and take a while to reload... I'm curious what other interesting weapons people are finding.
You're actually right, with the speed boost I just dodge almost all enemy fire, including canons, and all fighters/bombers. Currently I don't see a reason why would anyone try to use something like Omega in pvp, but I may be wrong.

Can't wait for multiplayer. I'm sure this game will become even more addictive and people will come with many strategies and builds.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM

Legendary Canon are beast. They have a better range than beam and the projectile travel x3 than the regular canon. I had 2 of them when i was low level and it was awesome, I cant wait to get a level 23 one!
Still agree that the canon below legendary sucks.
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
iPad mini

I fought a boss in the last Galaxy that my three beams would miss non stop. I parked in a green cloud off to one side and he'd go by and turn around and I could only hit him when he was turning around, any other shot would miss unless directly in front or behind. Seemed like the beams were all hitting one area on the ship, and it that ship model there was nothing there to register the hit.

Took 12 minuters to beat him due to under two second hit windows every 25 seconds or so, but at least I finally got him. Beams are a bit weird that way for sure.

I got the message today in the game that they are working on the forge to fix the glitch, so that's good. I'm getting no good drops at all, even loot crate only yield comet crystals and such, I've only gotten one drop that was not a base material in two days, beating maybe 40 or more planets and they were a basic fighter. Forge is not coming up with anything useful either so far.... Depressing lol.

Last edited by trazer; Yesterday at 07:58 PM..
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM

I upgraded my ship without removing any turrets, fighters, etc. One legendary bomber disappeared, lvl 21 :-(. Next time I'll remove everything manually before forging.
Old Today, 12:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookietroll View Post
I upgraded my ship without removing any turrets, fighters, etc. One legendary bomber disappeared, lvl 21 :-(. Next time I'll remove everything manually before forging.
Dang thats bad luck. Shot in the dark, do you have a LOT of fighters? If so your legendary is probably at the end of the list.
Old Today, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzutts View Post
Dang thats bad luck. Shot in the dark, do you have a LOT of fighters? If so your legendary is probably at the end of the list.
Sir, you've saved my day! It wasn't on the list but doing a check again, I found it on another starship, including few other things I was missing. Thanks a lot!
Old Today, 01:42 PM

Default 2500 Ion - What ship?

I'm at level 21, I've beaten all of the galaxies, and have been using the Tungska for the 3rd and 4th galaxies. I absolutely love the Tungska. It's super fast and has a good amount of turrets and techmods. I don't mind not having fighters. I like the long range weapons. I generally use beams and have a lvl16 legendary torpedo which is super fast and has a 35% critical hit chance plus 5 other nice perks.

Now that I have 2500 ion I'm ready to buy a new ship.

The Ion Wolf only has 2 turrets so that concerns me. The Proto and Carnage Weaver seem like they may be more my style. The Urathura looks fun but no techmods.

Clearly each of them have positives and negatives. It seems to be a balance of what you get and what you give up. Based on play style, I'd prefer to speed away and fire while on the run but I'm open to suggestions.
Old Today, 03:22 PM

I saw it updated when I loaded it up today. Did they fix the forge?