Will Apple be updating the new release list?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by butterbean21, Dec 22, 2009.

1. butterbean21

butterbean21 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I know that itunes connect seems to be down as of today, but will Apple be updating the servers with the new releases today, or will that not continue to be updated until after Xmas?

2. CommanderData

CommanderData Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

I doubt you'll see any new releases until after the 28th of December. Apple won't be approving any, and if they did there would be no way for the developer to get in to iTunes Connect (the dev app store interface) to update info, set release dates and so on. Probably will start to trickle in new releases again by the 30th/31st... :D

3. allenp

allenp Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Information Architecture
    Hanover, NH
    Hey I saw on the cocos2d forum that someone had actually emailed Apple and they said that anything set to release between 23 - 28 will not be released until Dec 29.

Here is the thread: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/forum/topic/3543

4. butterbean21

butterbean21 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Game release date 12/22

I had a lite version of a game approved yesterday, and put the release date of 12/22 thinking the servers would be up, but it appears the "new release" list has not been refreshed today, so I'm assuming that one will be bumped to 12/29 or 12/30 under new releases :( What a bummer! Missing the release list by a day!