War of the Worlds.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by NOEN, Jan 12, 2014.

1. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Ok. I'm drawing a blank here. There was a game that came out probably a month ago or so. It was kind of War of the Worlds themed Endless Runner. I'm not sure if it's a Soft Launch or not, all I know is that I downloaded it a few weeks ago, never played it, then my iPhone crashed and I lost everything. I've been looking for the past few days and no luck. Anybody remember what the heck it's called??

2. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    The great martian war.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    This. Wasnt it only on soft launch?

4. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    It landed worldwide about four weeks ago, it did it very quietly though. Actually quite enjoyable too

5. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    #5 NOEN, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    That's it. You guys are awesome. Thats why I love this site so much. Lol

I kept thinking it was a soft launch, but I couldn't find it in the US, NZ, or Canada AppStores, but I was way off on the title.

FYI, I just found it in the Canadian AppStore. It wasn't popping up in the US or NZ AppStores.

Thanks again guys. Ugh! It was bugging me for 2 days! Lol

6. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Link for america?

7. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    #7 Bool Zero, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    You can always go back to your purchased history on the AppStore and see what apps you have downloaded by date from most recent and back or by name, FYI for future reference...

I download so much sometimes that I never get around to apps on occasion and delete them without initially playing them, only to go back through my history some time later to redownload and play them!