Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-26-2013, 07:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Blockboy got podcast coverage ... Nice!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

To the dev, Thanks for taking the feedback serious. Much appreciated. If the playing field could just move down a little that would resolve the ad the issues.

Also, I played a few games tonight and managed to hit #10 overall on the leaderboards. Cool. Despite te shapes, things just clicked.

Last edited by nightc1; 07-26-2013 at 10:14 PM..
Old 07-26-2013, 10:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The podcast coverage just made my day, TA is one of the podcasts I listen to in my car driving to work.

Detected the bug with the pause button, can't believe I didn't see it before. Fixed

Nightc1 glad they clicked for you, I think I was so used to the new pieces while testing the game that I didnt see anything wrong about them but it seems like the bad reviews of the game are always related to this.

Im thinking about doing something to avoid the bad first impressions about the pieces like introduce them and explaining a little about them, just one picture the first time you play..
Old 07-27-2013, 03:26 AM

You should try to advertise the unique blocks as a feature of the game. The game plays on your familiarity with puzzlers of that type and you have to get used to different strategies. I think if something like this were in the app description on the store that it will make it clearer that it wasn't just an attempt to replicate the same game without any thought. They need to know that the different shapes are intentional (If they were, I haven't read the whole thread).
Old 07-27-2013, 12:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I know this is knit-picky...but the OG gameboy was 8bit...not 2bit as stated in the advert. Great game by the way. That cross piece makes me want to punch babies sometimes!
Old 07-28-2013, 02:21 AM

Don't delete the continues.

Instead give everybody 3 free lives each time they play, because if you get rid of continues, that would be really unfair for the people who didnt pay for continues and the people that did pay for continues would have got an advantage.