★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
11 lifetime ratings with an average of 1.50 isn't very promising. What is "Wargate"?
I think they mean "Warpgate".
03-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Yes, sorry about the typo: Warpgate.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=51769
04-21-2013, 03:43 PM
App doesn't support jailbroken device... LOL wtf is this kind of bullshit? One star rating from me for this.
Thx Dev! What a nonsense!
First I got every app on a legal way, either I bought it or it was for free on the AppStore.
Second, when crackers find a way to give you endless credits/crystals/gold or whatever Freemium currency is out there, then they can circumvent your jailbroken device "protection"...

So do you think everyone who has a jailbroken device is a cheater or a thief? Nice thinking!
Ok, here is my story:

I bought Vendetta Online, but it doesn't start on an iPad1. On any, wether jailbroken or not. So I contacted the Devs and told them that I have a jailbroken device and sent them an error log. Together we managed to find a way to get the game running. Without a jailbroken iPad1 this would be not possible. The Devs have no ipad1.
So I took up an idea from them found out something on my own and now the game works not only for me, but for every iPad1 user after the next update...

Think!

Last edited by Cromwell; 04-21-2013 at 03:47 PM.