★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Just got an update and then went free. Always makes me nervous when they do that.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Just got an update and then went free. Always makes me nervous when they do that.
Ugh. Same here. I love the game the way it is.
03-02-2014, 04:28 PM
No adverts or game balance adjustments, as far as I can tell.
Previous games (by mrs) have been free before as well with no adverts added.
03-11-2014, 03:06 AM
Im currently on a platformer spree, so i reinstalled this, this time on the ipad air, and the GUI elements (buttons and icons) arent optimized on the ipad air. Some of them bleed off outside of the screen, and the ingame gui (life bar, coins counter, etc) are too big and covering about 1/3rd of the screen.

Any news on a fix?

The jumps are still ways off and too floaty (the jumps in Heavy Sword is a lot better, weird coz it runs on the same engine), but from what i remember the time it came out, it's becoms playable to me at least. And now this happens on the ipad air.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 03-11-2014 at 03:10 AM.