★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrengeit23 View Post
Hey, I tried this different ways and didn't get such an option. This Elvin just asks why I am heading the North Gate and then disappears. And yes, I was at the sewers and know about goblins invasion.
Same here. Can't get this option.
06-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowdog View Post
Same here. Can't get this option.
It's normal, you only get the option after a failed attempt at opening the North Gate, when Lorag sends you back in time. Then, once you encounter the Elvin a second time, since you now know that the Golbins will try to open the gate by coming from the well because you witnessed it, the option will appear.

06-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balyos View Post
Try below 5 then, I'm almost sure that the low level of Stamina makes them capture you.
Nope, all the way down to 2 and they still walk away. Maybe it has to be during the very first combat.
06-10-2015, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboobie View Post
Nope, all the way down to 2 and they still walk away. Maybe it has to be during the very first combat.
It's in the last set of tunnels just when you get to the bottom. Get caught (don't cover light, step out, etc.), and then get your stamina 6 or below. You'll then be captured.
06-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balyos View Post
It's normal, you only get the option after a failed attempt at opening the North Gate, when Lorag sends you back in time. Then, once you encounter the Elvin a second time, since you now know that the Golbins will try to open the gate by coming from the well because you witnessed it, the option will appear.
That explains it. I never rewind.
06-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Quote:
It's in the last set of tunnels just when you get to the bottom. Get caught (don't cover light, step out, etc.), and then get your stamina 6 or below. You'll then be captured.
Yes, those are the tunnels I am in. Does my stamina need to be 6 when I encounter the Goblins, as opposed to dropping to that threshold during combat with them?
06-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboobie View Post
Yes, those are the tunnels I am in. Does my stamina need to be 6 when I encounter the Goblins, as opposed to dropping to that threshold during combat with them?
No. I did it this morning. Right under the ladder, I had 14 health. I then dropped to 6 in first combat (tried 7 & 8, but that was too high) before I killed the Goblin. Next text says it all goes back.
06-11-2015, 10:10 AM
Quote:
No. I did it this morning. Right under the ladder, I had 14 health. I then dropped to 6 in first combat (tried 7 & 8, but that was too high) before I killed the Goblin. Next text says it all goes back.
Thanks, I finally got it to work. I think it was in the second combat as well. The first goblin was just so scared that he kept blocking and wouldn't attack.

Odd that I had got down to 2 stamina in the 3rd or 4th battle and that didn't trigger the capture. Maybe that was actually too low; after being captured at 6 I was down to 2 (I think) when I woke up in front of the King.