Indie Developer Consulting To Your iPhone Aid!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by idc, Feb 9, 2010.

1. idc

idc New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    I would like to let you know that our wildly successful press release service again has a promotional price due to the extremely high demand!

• Want better sales?
    • Want more traffic to your App / Game?
    • Want more journalists to write about your App / Game!?

Our press release service is perfect! We write the press release, and we send it out to all our iPhone contacts in Europe, North America and Asia! Our work speaks for itself! Check out some of the awesome press releases we have done for other clients on our website!

Don't take my word for it! Here is what others say!

“The guys at Indie Developer Consulting work with great sense of responsibility and devotion to customer care. Working with such partners is always pleasure while at the same time guarantees effective marketing and fast ROI. Cooperating with them is definitely a worthy investment for improving app's sales!”

“Working with Indie Developer Consulting was fantastic. At first I was apprehensive, but after I spoke at length with them over the phone about the past and present of commercial and indie game development, I had no doubts that I needed their experience. It has been essential, and from now on I'll never do it a different way”

“I have been impressed by the advice Indie Developer Consulting provided me, and the great job they did on the press release and publicity. The service I received was worth far more than the small fee I paid”

www.indiedeveloperconsulting.com

2. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
  3. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I don't care about this either. Sort of weird. lol

4. exosyphen

exosyphen Well-Known Member

They are a SCAM!
    After I sent them the payment, nothing happened. When I asked for a refund, they refused to do it.

Stay away from them.

5. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    The fact that you even used their service is sad.

6. exosyphen

exosyphen Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am evaluating several offers from various PR firms, and since their quote was so small ($95), I decided to give them a shot.

I know a lot of small startups trying to break in the industry, which do great work for little money (I was one, years ago).

7. daygodude

daygodude Active Member

What ever happened with this?

8. gareth.jenkins

gareth.jenkins Active Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Founder and lead developer at Deckbound
    As with any professional service provider, I'd simply ask for a couple of client references. With the public nature of the AppStore, most less-than-genuine providers wouldn't have the balls to lie. That filters out most, then all you have to do is check the few that remain.

As @exosyphen says, there is always genuine talent trying to get a break -- it's just a case of trying to find it.