Kiloo Games looking for testers for three new games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

We here at Kiloo Games are working extensively on three new iPhone games releasing early 2011 in February and March. In this regard, we are looking for experienced and dedicated iDevice testers to check out our games, offer feedback and participate in the general finalization of the games. If you like our previous products and would like to join the testing, join our Facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/Kiloomobile

There we'll be publishing the latest news once the betatesting phase begins.

The games we are working on is a sequel in our puzzle series called Zenses Sunflower. An amazing fully 3d Unity project with the famous brand Frisbee and a still unannounced project that I can't explain more about just yet. The picture attached is from our Frisbee game, at a somewhat earlier stage.

So hook up and let us know, why you would like to test our games!

Attached Files:

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi everybody, we are closing in on the beta testing phase with two of our games. The brand new Frisbee game and the next chapter in the Zenses puzzle series called Sunflower.

We should begin early next year, so if you would like to take part in this send me a PM or join our facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/Kiloomobile

Attached Files:

3. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi everybody! The time has come, we are starting up beta-testing for the next Zenses game called Sunflower. Zenses is a series of relaxing puzzle games, they are all available through the Zenses Rainforest app which you can download from here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zenses-rainforest/id358141634?mt=8

Sunflower is the third game of the series and it's scheduled to be submitted early February. If you would like to participate in the beta test send me an email at [email protected] - Take note that we only have a couple of spots open, so don't hesitate if you would like to try out this brand new puzzle game.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

Forgot to mention that you can always reach me by PM here at the site. I'll accept requests that way as well.

5. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    Looks good.

Best of luck on this. I love unity games.

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks Nullroar - we love Unity as well, and since the company was started in Denmark, where we are located as well, we've been having a great relationship with them these past couple of years.

Also writing to let you know that the first beta-tester spot for Zenses have been filled, so hurry, hurry, hurry.

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

One more thing, if you would be so kind as to post in this thread if you've sent me an email that would be great!

8. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    PMed you! You can use that PMs info for all your apps, because I would live to test them!

9. AP9TV1

AP9TV1 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2010
    YouTube
    when will the frisbee game start beta testing

10. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi guys and thanks for all the requests. Regarding Frisbee we'll begin beta testing hopefully at the end of this month. I'm planning on showing you a lot more from the game before then and will probably also make a separate thread for the game.

11. Noodler

Noodler Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2010
    Electric

I dont have a Kiloo what your on about.

Anyway why dont you add things like electric shock when catching a frisbee?

And things like that?