Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Northrall

Northrall Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    #741 Northrall, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    Hmmmm…. How about the LGOO22? Only 8 mithril, 22 energy and it's a laser gun!

2. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #742 Drexiel, May 9, 2012
    I'll be playing in a few mins, if you see any lobbies by Drexiel, then you know where to find me

Well it's base dmg is 50, .30 fire rate and 22 eng. Since it's the first laser rifle, the upgrades probably won't scale up that well. While the T810 has 100 dmg, .24 fire rate and 18 energy. Since it's the last AR it's upgrades should scale well... but Im here just assuming this....

Edit: I've been thinking about Mithril gains with this update...

Let's suppose that in a normal Mithril Run, you get the minimum drop for a boss. And that you only kill a boss to get Mithril 2 times. Here's the count:

Mantis: 2 Mithrils
    Spider: 4 Mithrils
    Siegfried: 6 Mithrils
    Twin Mantis: 6 Mithrils
    Serpent: 6 Mithrils

That's 24 Mithrils a day if you only get the minimum and if you only get mithril drops twice per boss, which is what I listed. Of course since Mithril now seems to be given at a lower rate, It's a bit of a drag to get a boss to drop mithril twice... BUT at least it's not like 4-6 mithrils a day.

which is why i'm asking for the low energy but useful weapon... in any case I'll keep that rifle in mind =]

3. Northrall

Northrall Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    High school student
    I'm homeless ._.
    Are you still online? I forgot to check back since I was doing PvP against trinity/windblade andromedae/cygni/phoenix people. Dang they're hard to kill. D:<

4. Vitodawn

Vitodawn New Member

May 9, 2012
    So for a general opinion poll, would you prefer to have the Andromedae or Cygni armor?
    Cygni has a speed and RPG power boost, while Andromedae has overall buffs and a rechargeable health pack at the cost of -1 speed.

Also, would you rather have the trinity or the windblade?
    Both weapons have similar functions, and though the trinity seems better because of the three arrows (450 base damage as opposed to 250) the windblade can be buffed up with the blademaster. And even though the blade will end up slightly less powerful, it has full speed as opposed to -1.

So which one is better?

5. stbassy

stbassy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 7, 2011

Wait a sec ... By saying "minimum" and "twice per boss" ... You make it sound like there's some sort of guarantee that mithils will drop per run or two...

Am I mistakened? My runs tend to be lower per day ... Or maybe I just had a streak of bad luck recently?

6. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #746 Drexiel, May 9, 2012
    no i don't mean just kill a boss 2 times, I meant "get mithril twice from a boss"...

I usually stop killing a boss once it gave me mithril a second time, and those are the minimum mithrils you can get from a boss if they drop twice...

it could take killing a boss 10 times before a second drop of mithril, but if you make every boss give you mithril twice... that's potentially 24 mithrils a day...

AND since Mithril appears to have a lower drop rate now, getting those 24 minimum is a drag... specially against harder bosses (Let me fix a bit what I said with those numbers to see If i can clear some confusion)

Boss : Minimum Mithril Drop

Mantis: 1 Mithril per drop (2 Total)
    Spider: 2 Mithrils per drop (4 total)
    Siegfried: 3 Mithrils per drop (6 total)
    Twin Mantis: 3 Mithrils per drop (6 total)
    Serpent: 3 Mithrils per drop (6 total)

This adds up to a minimum of 24 Mithrils a day IF you manage to make each boss drop mithril Twice a day(or 12 minimum if you just get mithril once). Of course Bosses can give out more mithril, but since it's random, I just used the minimum gain.

7. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #747 Asasnator, May 9, 2012
    your mithril drop numbers are wrong.

Mantis lowest drop is: 1
    Poison Pit lowerst drop is : 1
    Siegried & Double Rages & Serpent lowest drop is: 2

So if your unlucky you could only get 8 mithril a day. So if you were to get them to each drop twice, you could get a total of 16.

Mantis highest drop: 2
    Poison Pit highest drop: 3
    Siegried & Double Rages & Serpent highest drop: 4

If your lucky you could get 17 total mithril a day. So if you were REALLY lucky to get them to each drop twice, you could get a total of 34. Anywhere between 16 and 34 is what you are more then likely to get if each boss drops mithril twice a day for you.

You must be pretty lucky Drexiel to have never gotten one of the bosses's lowest drop before. The mithril amount drop works like this, on the top right of each bosses Icon has a certain amount of mithril, Mantis has 1, Poison Pit has 2, and the rest of the bosses have 3. The drop amount can either be 1 less or the same or 1 more then that amount. So for the Mantis you can only get 1 or 2 since 1 less would mean 0. For Poison Pit you can get 1, 2, or 3. and the rest of the bosses can get 2, 3, or 4.

Side Note: Your wanting to find a weapon with less energy consumption? Why would you want that? If the weapon has any less energy consumption that means it has less damage, probably significantly. If you want to conserve energy, do what I do. This also works for getting 150+ combos and earn a TON more gold. Using the M-2781 in the Lair area, get up on a hill and then starting killing aliens, but the trick is that after each time you kill an alien STOP FIRING and then start firing again after 1 second or so. This way your accuracy will sky rocket and your energy consumption will be dramatically decreased AND you will be killing the aliens slow enough that they respawn in time for you to keep your combo streak going. You may have to work with it a little bit so that you know how long the combo meter lasts and etc. But you will find it a great way to earn more gold and use less energy.

8. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #748 Drexiel, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
    the numbers i used were the number of minimum mithrils Ive gotten from those bosses... never gotten less than that on those bosses. And first update day i went from 31 Mithrils to 44 from only the mantis, spider, 1 siegfried run and 2 serpent drops)

Also i want a low consumption weapon for Solo runs since mostly my weapons are now overkill and spend too much energy for my tastes.

I'm just gonna get the Morpheus... Since i don't mind the piss poor range of the shotguns(i actually started this game using shotguns so I'm used to that, plus I use a sword most of the time so im used to being within melee range) and the Morpheus has high base damage, coupled with laser abilities, I should be able to deal with mobs easily without using much energy.

Still thinking about the last AR... it's maxed damage should be pretty good... It's base is 100... if it even hits something near the 400 mark when maxed, I'll be happy

EDIT: Windblade at 875 damage o_o

9. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Well I can tell you right now that Cygni armor is a good contender for the Armead armor in PvP. Use that with the STK back and you move like lightening coupled with a sword you can dominate. This is really making me tempted to buy the windblade and upgrade it fully. Can anyone tell me the costs of upgrading it? Kinda hard to judge the upgrades without having initial purchase cost gold.

10. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #750 Drexiel, May 10, 2012
    Windblade upgrades are:

Level 1: 240k
    Level 2: 400k
    Level 3: 560k
    Level 4: 800k
    Level 5: 1.6m
    Level 6: 2.4m
    Level 7: 3.6m

Full Upgrade Pow is 875, with the STK on a Thunder Set, the sword has 1,312 Pow (Activating the Thunder Set's ability it would be 1968 Total Pow)

On my Pegasus set with STK it has 1356 POW and on a Cygni it has 1225(On the plus side, Cygni has 7k more HP than Pegasus)

--------

Ok so i got some weapons maxed here so imma post their stats

1: Morpheus - 2800 POW
    2: Crab - 700 POW
    3: M-27 - 700 POW -2 Spd
    4: TB10(30 Mithril Assault Rifle) - 350 POW (at 18 energy per bullet, sounds good to me)
    5: Nova - 490 POW (Thanks to a Glitch, the Nova is still better than the Lit since it's fire rate will drop to .16)
    6: Lit07 - 665 POW (Fire Rate of .28)
    7: R100 Railgun - 3500 POW -2 Spd
    8: MCP76 - 420 POW -1.5 Spd
    9: Laser Cannon - 1050 POW
    10: Windblade - 875 POW

From those numbers, I pretty much think that the Morpheus is a pretty good PvE gun even if it has low range(Plus at that damage, the sword seems useless)... and the TB10 looks pretty useful for Solo runs(specially to me since i hate the speed penalty on the M-27, and the TB10 has an 18 energy consumption rate and no speed penalty. Though at a Pow of 700 vs 350, 40 energy vs 18, both guns seem to even out in damage/energy ratio.... M-27 = 1 shot, 40 energy, 700 damage. TB10 = 2 shots, 36 energy, 700 damage. M27 is a faster killer. M27 = .17 Fire Rate vs TB10 = .24 Fire Rate. M-27 will always kill faster but use more energy in a long run and will have a -2 spd penalty. M27's energy vs the TB10 seems irrelevant, but the speed doesn't)

Also would like to add that I just tested the Morpheus... and it's range is pretty damn far... from the slope on Lair, i could kill monsters that were on the center of the map... near the energy reactor thing. EDIT: I can kill in 1 shot a monster across the map with the Morpheus... On Lair boss map, solo. The TB10 is also performing quite good. The MCP would be a better choice of Dmg vs Energy, but it has a -1.5 spd penalty and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

11. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    So you got the Laser Cannon maxed? How is that vs bosses? I would think it would do amazing like the M-2781. Though the players I've seen use it haven't had it maxed out(I don't think)..because they did horrible damage with it. Also they never combined that weapon with Thunder armor + Hyper clip.

Hm weird.. I personally don't mind the SPD deduction from the M-2781. Though I've been using that since I hit rank 10 or so...and that was some time ago..lol so I'm probably just use to it. Also I like the few seconds it takes to fire (in PvE) because it helps me time out how fast I need to kill each alien in order to get a long kill streak, so far I've got a 163 combo chain. and since using any armor combination that gives at least 9 SPD, using the M-2781 will -2, but even with that I'm still able to dodge every boss's attacks, so why not go with the extra firerate weapon?

Hm...maybe they have edited the shotguns since this last update? Before they didn't go much farther then the front of your gun. I'll go try it out since I already have a max Morpheus. Do you think it is any better then the swords in PvP now?

I'm tempted to get the Crab maxed out..though I'm trying to keep above 70 mil for when a really good weapon comes out. (e.g. the next Laser Cannon or the next Minigun like M-2781.)

12. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #752 Drexiel, May 10, 2012
    Didn't try any of those weapons I listed on a boss.... can't say why, just take a guess.

I play on my ipad and I've yet to get the Morpheus, So i really can't say how much better than the sword it is. but at 2.8k damage on weapon, mixed with your prefered armor's Pow% and the STK, it should be able to kill in 2-3 shots... OH and the across-the-map-shots, the monsters were aligned with the center dot of the Morpheus.

EDIT: Morpheus on STK and Thunder has 4.2k total Pow, activating the ability would be 6.3k Pow

The laser Cannon last upgrade costs 18million... THAT'S A LOT... and cuz of it's extremely high energy cost, i doubt many like it.

I'm gonna try out the Maxed Laser Cannon with Thunder and Clip on a Solo Spider and see how it goes.

Btw here's the info on the sword

Windblade upgrades are:

Level 1: 240k
    Level 2: 400k
    Level 3: 560k
    Level 4: 800k
    Level 5: 1.6m
    Level 6: 2.4m
    Level 7: 3.6m

Full Upgrade Pow is 875, with the STK on a Thunder Set, the sword has 1,312 Pow (Activating the Thunder Set's ability it would be 1968 Total Pow)

On my Pegasus set with STK it has 1356 POW and on a Cygni it has 1225(On the plus side, Cygni has 7k more HP than Pegasus)

Laser Cannon Upgrades:

1: 1.2m
    2: 2m
    3: 2.8m
    4: 4m
    5: 8m
    6: 12m
    7: 18m

That's 48M + the 320 Mithrils...

OK Fully Upgraded Laser Cannon with STK and Clip+Thunder Ability killed the Solo Spider in 3-4 seconds using 10k-15k energy

13. stbassy

Patreon Silver

Jun 7, 2011

Hey...
    Thank you for the clarification.
    And thank you Asasnator for the additional mithril information.

On Morpheus:

cool. so glad someone else is trying this weapon. I was using this before I read anything about shot-guns... and I didn't know jack about efficient killing and ammo use. I just bought the weapon because I thought the weapon name sounded good.

then I learned shotguns were really difficult to play... but I already spent 2+mill on it, so I thought, I might as well learn to cope.

Here's my strategy to using Morpheus.
    Asasnator, Drexiel, Could you guys criticize and correct my game-play with this weapon?

(1) exposed back ==> don't back-pedal.
    When using other long-range weapons, I tend to hang back and pick off aliens from a distance. My back would be against a wall, and if times get tough, I'll re-orient or back-pedal throw extra shots in.
    However, with a shot-gun, this game-plan doesn't work because I end up running towards the aliens... and this exposes my back. If the frontal onslaught is too much for me, I learned that, 99% of the time, if I back-pedal to get extra shots in, I end up getting mauled from behind.

(2) think knights on a horse charge.
    I've found that there's always a more dangerous foe(s) behind me than in front... so if walking backwards isn't a choice, I just keep running forward and try to dodge whatever I couldn't kill. I don't look back until :
    (a) there's no enemies in front of me and it's safe for me to do a 180-degree turn, or,
    (b) there's a natural obstacle that I can wrap around.
    In scenario (a), this works quite nicely. because after the turn, I find whatever I couldn't kill, plus the flock of paparazzi aliens grouped nicely in a cluster. It's the perfect kill scenario with a shot gun.
    Scenario (b) works too, but if the natural-obstacle is big, I end up finding the "tail" of the mob. it's decent killing... just not as spectacular.
    I visualize this like a charging horses and lances ... they don't run backwards.. they run off further into the distance, turn around, and then charge back.

(3) taking advantage of the 180 degree turn:
    when facing big monsters (say, rhino) that don't die in 1 hit, I try to half-circle them. this usually gives an extra 2-3 shots. after the half-circle, i'll be facing that "mob from behind" again. I tend to kill the mob first, and ignore the rhino until the next charge.

(4) don't gun-tote... or scoped-aim an enemy.
    loved doing this when using the machine-gun or other long-range weapons. but absolutely horrible on the shot-gun. Now, I always "look" around to aim, and tap to fire. This prevents slowing-down when I'm running, and thus, less chance for the mob to catch up.

(5) additional need-to-know that I found useful.
    (a) I found that speed so utmost important. gotta make sure when I'm charging forward, that the mob behind me never catches up.
    (b) high-damage necessary. I know that sounds redundant and sorta dumb ... but I'm not saying the "center" shot be a 1 hit kill... I'm saying the "splash" or "burst" needs to be 1 hit kill. This is necessary on a turn-about charge.
    EG: There's a collected mob that you've been running away from for half the map. Do a 180degree turn and You're facing them now. Not all of them are going to be perfectly clustered within your scope. Most of them are, but not all. The shot-gun's spread can kill the enemies in your cross-hair, and damage a lot of enemies on the peripherals.... but peripheral damage is low, further more, you can't allow those peripheral enemies to live, otherwise they get a chance to hit you as you make your charge through. Hence, a very high damage morpheus is necessary... to the point that the peripheral splash damage can kill the entire mob. In other words, you're bowling for the strike. Not the spare... and definitely not the split.

that's my take on morpheus.

my character is using :
    - 2nd level morpheus
    - thunder armor (currently in the process for upgrade to cygni)
    - the back-pack with bonus shot-gun damage.
    - back-pack contains health items and damage-booster.

I was able to finish the last stage (stadium) with this setup. (only used 1 x 8000hp pot, and 1 x damage-booster).

However, I have no tactics in PvP nor bosses... maybe someone else give me some pointers on this...

Next goal for me is to finish cygni armor set. but after that, I dunno whether to power up morpheus, or try crab.

14. stbassy

Patreon Silver

Jun 7, 2011
    Hey...
    Thank you for the clarification.
    And thank you Asasnator for the additional mithril information.

On Morpheus:

cool. so glad someone else is trying this weapon. I was using this before I read anything about shot-guns... and I didn't know jack about efficient killing and ammo use. I just bought the weapon because I thought the weapon name sounded good.

then I learned shotguns were really difficult to play... but I already spent 2+mill on it, so I thought, I might as well learn to cope.

Here's my strategy to using Morpheus.
    Asasnator, Drexiel, Could you guys criticize and correct my game-play with this weapon?

(1) exposed back ==> don't back-pedal.
    When using other long-range weapons, I tend to hang back and pick off aliens from a distance. My back would be against a wall, and if times get tough, I'll re-orient or back-pedal throw extra shots in.
    However, with a shot-gun, this game-plan doesn't work because I end up running towards the aliens... and this exposes my back. If the frontal onslaught is too much for me, I learned that, 99% of the time, if I back-pedal to get extra shots in, I end up getting mauled from behind.

(2) think knights on a horse charge.
    I've found that there's always a more dangerous foe(s) behind me than in front... so if walking backwards isn't a choice, I just keep running forward and try to dodge whatever I couldn't kill. I don't look back until :
    (a) there's no enemies in front of me and it's safe for me to do a 180-degree turn, or,
    (b) there's a natural obstacle that I can wrap around.
    In scenario (a), this works quite nicely. because after the turn, I find whatever I couldn't kill, plus the flock of paparazzi aliens grouped nicely in a cluster. It's the perfect kill scenario with a shot gun.
    Scenario (b) works too, but if the natural-obstacle is big, I end up finding the "tail" of the mob. it's decent killing... just not as spectacular.
    I visualize this like a charging horses and lances ... they don't run backwards.. they run off further into the distance, turn around, and then charge back.

(3) taking advantage of the 180 degree turn:
    when facing big monsters (say, rhino) that don't die in 1 hit, I try to half-circle them. this usually gives an extra 2-3 shots. after the half-circle, i'll be facing that "mob from behind" again. I tend to kill the mob first, and ignore the rhino until the next charge.

(4) don't gun-tote... or scoped-aim an enemy.
    loved doing this when using the machine-gun or other long-range weapons. but absolutely horrible on the shot-gun. Now, I always "look" around to aim, and tap to fire. This prevents slowing-down when I'm running, and thus, less chance for the mob to catch up.

(5) additional need-to-know that I found useful.
    (a) I found that speed so utmost important. gotta make sure when I'm charging forward, that the mob behind me never catches up.
    (b) high-damage necessary. I know that sounds redundant and sorta dumb ... but I'm not saying the "center" shot be a 1 hit kill... I'm saying the "splash" or "burst" needs to be 1 hit kill. This is necessary on a turn-about charge.
    EG: There's a collected mob that you've been running away from for half the map. Do a 180degree turn and You're facing them now. Not all of them are going to be perfectly clustered within your scope. Most of them are, but not all. The shot-gun's spread can kill the enemies in your cross-hair, and damage a lot of enemies on the peripherals.... but peripheral damage is low, further more, you can't allow those peripheral enemies to live, otherwise they get a chance to hit you as you make your charge through. Hence, a very high damage morpheus is necessary... to the point that the peripheral splash damage can kill the entire mob. In other words, you're bowling for the strike. Not the spare... and definitely not the split.

that's my take on morpheus.

my character is using :
    - 2nd level morpheus
    - thunder armor (currently in the process for upgrade to cygni)
    - the back-pack with bonus shot-gun damage.
    - back-pack contains health items and damage-booster.

I was able to finish the last stage (stadium) with this setup. (only used 1 x 8000hp potion, and 1 x damage-booster).

However, I have no tactics in PvP nor bosses... maybe someone else give me some pointers on this...

Next goal for me is to finish cygni armor set. but after that, I dunno whether to power up morpheus, or try crab.

15. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #755 Asasnator, May 10, 2012
    Try killing Seigfreid. I'd like to know how fast you kill him. Cause I can kill the Poison Pit boss in like 5-6 seconds by myself with the thunder armor + hyper clip + M-2781.

Also!!!! I've found out that the gold now FINALLY increases based on how many people enter the boss fight, so now you actually want to have good players on your team to increase your gold! For having one more person in your group the base amount of gold increases by 20% and for having 2 more people in your group when you enter the boss, the gold increases by 50%!!! (I've confirmed it). So you want to have as many people survive as possible. Also I now think that their is a base amount of gold that you can NOT get below. I think after killing a boss 4 times, you will reach their base amount of gold that they will drop every time you kill them.

16. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    #756 Drexiel, May 10, 2012
    cool, i noticed the gold thing but didn't care to go too into it

and yup, I noticed that i got 99k on the spider 3 times, but afterwards i got 75k 2 times in a row...

As for the gold thing, i noticed when i got 990k from the serpent when i played just with you, but then on a 3 man team i got 1.1m from the boss. OH and i got 770k alone

And sure, imma go try out Siegfried now on single player... can't play online since the ipod has my GC tied to it and i don't wanna screw my main file on ipad...

EDIT: OK so I killed Sieg... Clip+Thunder Ability+1 Full Laser Cannon Charge= Took out more than half of Sieg's HP... Again, 10k+ energy used... wasn't paying much attention

17. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #757 Asasnator, May 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    Alright, here are the base amounts of gold you get for killing the bosses on single player for the first time of the day.

Mantis: 111,110
    Poison Pit: 199,998
    Siegfried: 299,998
    Double Rages: 444,443
    Serpent: 599,998

If you kill them with one other player that is ALIVE, multiply the numbers by 1.2 giving you: (which is a 20% increase in gold)

Mantis: 133,332
    Poison Pit: 239,998
    Siegfried: 359,998
    Double Rages: 533,332
    Serpent: 719,998

If you can kill them with two other players that are ALIVE, multiply the base by 1.5 giving you: (which is a 50% increase in gold)

Mantis: 166,665
    Poison Pit: 299,998
    Siegfried: 449,998
    Double Rages: 666,665
    Serpent: 899,998

Now multiply those numbers by 1.xx and replace xx with the amount of % gold increase you have on your armor and backpack combined, which will give you how much gold you will earn for killing them with that many players.

I'm glad they finally did something about that, cause I was getting tired of letting new players join my games and waiting till they died for me to finally start killing things. =D

EDIT: Actually since I've figured out the gold increases only when the players live through the WHOLE boss fight, Its almost better to do it by yourself since 90% of the players will die on any given boss fight unless you can kill the boss fast enough. Which means if you enter the boss fight with 3 players, but two of them die, you will get the same amount of gold as if you were to do it alone, but the boss will have 50% more HP. Not worth it in my opinion, unless you have some good friends who don't die very often.

18. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    this new update did so many things right that i still can't believe they made suck an absurd IAP armor...

Seriously, it's been almost a year since i got my first iDevice, and this is the first time I've played a game for more than a week... and the first game I've spent more than 1$ on IAP (Spent 11$ here ._.)

There's now better chances for Mithril, There are now reasons to have a full team on Co-Op, good variety of guns, Bosses on single player, a nice set of armors.... Just need some more PvP modes like CTF or a Domination type...

And personally I'd like for a 5 Second respawn timer... not 15 ._.

And finally, tnx for all that info... I've been wondering about it and needed some confirmation :)

BTW!: judging from the damage made to Sieg with the Cannon+Clip and Thunder, Im guessing that the Purple Mantis will die in 1 charge. I missed some of the beam when shooting Sieg, so I know that i can chip off 3/4th of his HP easy if i don't miss... but he moved too much.

19. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #759 Asasnator, May 10, 2012
    Personally what I would like to now see them fix is the respawn timer on aliens AND the combo meter. The only possible way to get above a 20 combo is by playing by yourself...which is just dumb. They need to make it to where the combo meter goes away after you take damage or after 30 seconds of not killing anything..cause their isn't any possible way for players to get a high combo when playing with each other..the aliens just die too fast and don't respawn fast enough.

This was the first app game I've actually kept playing and coming back to after a month or two of playing. Such an amazing game, hope they continue to make it better.

Also I wouldn't call the new IAP armor bad at all, its amazing for PvE. I'm sure no new player who uses that could possibly die. Not only does it have a TON of HP it can also heal itself plus reduce damage for 15 seconds every 120 seconds. So its an amazing armor for players having trouble staying alive in PvE, and for PvP I'm sure they will do better then 80% of the players they face with that armor. Just wait till you start seeing some hackers with that armor in PvP. I doubt you'll be able to kill them for a looooong time cause of all the HP plus the reduce damage and healing it has...ugh its making me sick just thinking about it. lol

20. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    That's exactly why i called it absurd xD

Ive already killed a few... and Ive been killed by it a few times... I still think that armor in PvP should be weaker... and I have a Pegasus set and still have problems against Phoenix(If using Triniti) and against Andromeda armors...

Anyways apart from the wishlist i have for this game, what i would REALLY like are more bosses...