• Publisher: XIN JIANG
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 73.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: RoboMouse is an addictive tower defense game - constructing different defensive towers for Robot Mouse to resist the invasion of Evil Rabbits.

Many many years later, resource starts drying up in the planet. At the critical moment, Robot Mouse Family finally find a way to grow crops. They thrive in this harsh environment on new plants from generation to generation. However, the quiet life does't last long! Evil Rabbits know about that and want to snatch the great research result. They invade during harvest! To resist the invasion and protect their homes, Robot Mouse Family notice that they should fight immediately! Defensive towers and special weapons are constructed to against the aggression of Rabbits. Now, the war begins!

[REVIEW]

RoboMouse HD is Well-balanced TD game matched with equally adorable visuals.
--Rob LeFebvre, CultofMac

RoboMouse HD is a classic strategy game reinvented for the iPad! It revitalizes this genre of casual TD game and brings it to the iPad with a clever, visually-rich style.
Sarah Guarino, 9to5Mac

[GAME FEATURES]
- 20 addictive maps for four seasons.
- Easy & Hard mode in each map.
- 5 different Robot Mouse towers.
- 9 different Evil Rabbits.
- Upgrade to enhance tower power with diamonds (10 levels).
- Collect awards to get diamonds for free.
- Support Retina Display

LongKoogames's comments:
Hi,

Our new game--RoboMouse HD lives on the Store.
It's a really cool and addictive tower defense game that needs your great strategies.

The game is about the Robot Mouse to resist the invasion of Evil Rabbits.Many many years later, resource starts drying up in the planet. At the critical moment, Robot Mouse Family finally find a way to grow crops. However, Evil Rabbits know about that...

iTunes download link, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robomouse-hd/id693959683?mt=8

The game showcase,

UPDATE:

RoboMouse is ready on iPhone and iPod touch today!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robomouse/id717602246?ls=1&mt=8

Get now and play around to have fun!
11-18-2013, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredericRiojas View Post
Hey thanks out there, that is an awesome game. i think i am gonna buy the full version.
Thank you very much for your support. Sorry for the later check due to a hectic schedule.
11-18-2013, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Why not universal?
Thank you very much for your support. The RoboMouse for iPhone will live in the Store soon. Sorry for the later check.

11-18-2013, 02:11 AM
No problem

Pine Entertainment
11-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Quote:
No problem
Thank you. Hey! Noticed you're also game designer. That's cool. Bet you would give some valuable advice. Actually this is my first game, and there is a lot work to do.
12-04-2013, 04:13 AM
RoboMouse iPhone version lives in the Store!

Hey guys,

RoboMouse is ready on iPhone and iPod touch!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robomouse/id717602246?ls=1&mt=8

Get the game today and play around to have fun!
12-09-2013, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Why not universal?
@Cynuyt RoboMouse is ready on iPhone and iPod touch, have you try? It's optimized for iPhone 5/5S.

Let me know if you need a redeem code.
01-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongKoogames View Post
@Cynuyt RoboMouse is ready on iPhone and iPod touch, have you try? It's optimized for iPhone 5/5S.

Let me know if you need a redeem code.
I got the iPhone version, it working good.
01-17-2014, 01:07 PM
(Again) Why not universal?