iPad: RymdResa

03-22-2015, 09:14 AM
Death and Legacy!

We’ve polished the death screen and added support for score, rank and legacy bonus. The
score is calculated based on your actions in space. This score is then converted to experience
points. The experience points goes into your overall player rank and towards legacy bonus.

When you reach a legacy bonus level you gain a random buff, you can either choose to activate
the buff when you play the next time, or save it for later. If you choose to save the legacy bonus
you can continue to increase your rank to gain a higher bonus.

Moreover we’ve made a new cooler Refuel Station.
03-29-2015, 03:52 PM
Putting the pieces together!

RymdResa's Chapter 3 Outro is in the making! The three chapters of RymdResa each end with a
small outro with some space-pixels-hd-animated art, twisting the loosely coupled story
together.

We're getting closer and closer to some kind of release state everyday. This week we've mainly
worked on videos, bugs and finishing the entire legacy system and its bonuses. There will be a
small icon in-game, displaying whenever you have an active legacy bonus.

Feast your eyes on these teasers from the final outro.

03-29-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm still totally in love with the visual design on RymdResa and have been since I first tried it. Unfortunately, the change to a new device has meant I've lost the beta version from a while back but I have great memories of it to go on instead.

Loving the updates guys and the newsletter is always a good read to see how things are progressing.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
04-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Join the Beta!!

Do you want to join the closed beta on Steam (for pc and mac)? Send a mail to vendela@morgondag.nu

Have a look at our new alien ships below. You can now find them in chapter 3.

04-26-2015, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteozzy View Post
i'm still totally in love with the visual design on rymdresa and have been since i first tried it. Unfortunately, the change to a new device has meant i've lost the beta version from a while back but i have great memories of it to go on instead.

Loving the updates guys and the newsletter is always a good read to see how things are progressing.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
04-30-2015, 10:30 AM
RymdResa - Features

RymdResa - Features

We made a new feature video showing some of the key elements in RymdResa.

https://youtu.be/utGKXAIH8j4

Last edited by Morgondag; 04-30-2015 at 10:32 AM.
04-30-2015, 01:48 PM
Any idea when it's going to be released?
05-09-2015, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythan View Post
Any idea when it's going to be released?
Sort of, but we have decided to announce
the release date a month before the release, and then
we're talking about the pc version, iPad is a bit more distant

Last edited by Morgondag; 05-09-2015 at 04:50 AM.
05-09-2015, 08:38 AM