Land Air Sea Warfare strategies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Naorioto, Jun 8, 2010.

1. hhhh

hhhh Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Usually, I have only one gigantic base while the enemy has a main base and a few special-mine expansions. The reason I don't grab these special-mines is that the enemy will throw units at your mine until your defenses go down... a bunch of turrets will usually be enough to hold them back, but I find it annoying to have to move all of your units to protect your mine when the turrets are still being constructed...

Yeah, so if I accidentally nuke my own base... them I'm effectively screwed.

2. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    What are mega units? And how do I use the ICBM? I always get one built then it wont do anything when I click on it...

3. KDR_11k

KDR_11k Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Mega units are large units with a ton of firepower and armor.

The actual missile is a separate unit from the silo, you have to select the missile to launch it somewhere (just tap somewhere, you'll get the launch confirmation dialog).

4. Mistflake

Mistflake New Member

Jun 24, 2010
    How to build it? I don't have any unit building options in 'unit' menu, only cancel button.

5. hhhh

hhhh Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    You have to build the launchpad thing first. Its in the mega units menu.

6. Rasterman

Rasterman Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Game Monger
    Tampa, FL
    Hello everyone, LASW is still alive! I have just updated the game to support high res screens, 64 bit, and added some new stuff! I'm looking for some beta testers for it, here is the speil...

I need iOS beta testers! Please send me your itunes/app store email address, and which iOS devices you can test on. Please send your information via my contact form http://www.isotope244.com/contact.html or email directly to [email protected] The beta will start immediately, and I'm looking for all devices.

7. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    oh shit its been a while since i played or heard about this game ^^