Support our Sponsors:

Old 07-13-2014, 11:35 PM

I am pretty sure you can redownload a game you purchased even if it gets pulled from the store. If so what is the big deal?
Old 07-13-2014, 11:38 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopBrady View Post
I am pretty sure you can redownload a game you purchased even if it gets pulled from the store. If so what is the big deal?
Depends. Devs can remove apps completely, so they they don't appear in your purchase history, if they want to. The same happens when a developer fails to renew their license with Apple, all apps are removed completely.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:32 AM

Is that Hellboy ?
Old 07-14-2014, 11:57 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hello!
Despite the fact that Little Bit Evil it is not on the AppStore anymore, it can still be loaded from the "Purchased" section.
But be sure to check out Evil Defenders! It's almost the same, but better. You're gonna love the difference and the new stuff we put in it. And it's free

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help you and answer them in this thread.

Last edited by CrazyPandaGames; 07-15-2014 at 10:40 AM..
Old 07-14-2014, 01:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to PoloBaquerizoH

If people pay 7 dollars for a game, and later you erase it and put a version so people can dowloaded for free, but still have to pay AGAIN through IAP 7 dollars, excuse me but this is just a stealing mechanism, evil defenders and Little bit evil are just exactly, dont support this stealing mechanism, so future devs, wont make this, this guys are just a joke, taking serious a game image
Old 07-14-2014, 05:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPandaGames View Post
Hello!
Despite the fact that Little Bit Evil it is not on the AppStore anymore, it can still be loaded from the "Purchased" section.
But sure to check out Evil Defenders! It's almost the same, but better. You're gonna love the difference and the new stuff we put in it. And it's free

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help you and answer them in this thread.
I think my question really is why?

I bought and thoroughly enjoyed little bit evil, I can't remember what it cost but I bought it on release and I finished it without buying any Iap.

As long as it's available for those of us who bought it to download in its original form then I can't criticise you at all but I'd happily have forked out good money for a proper new game and I'm disappointed that it's not.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:44 PM

What exactly is the difference?
Old 07-14-2014, 09:59 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Depends. Devs can remove apps completely, so they they don't appear in your purchase history, if they want to. The same happens when a developer fails to renew their license with Apple, all apps are removed completely.

Even if the Dev removes the App for sale you should be able to find it in your purchase history. The exception is when the Dev completely leaves the App Store, those Apps will no longer show up.