iPhone Wild Wilf - Arcade Puzzler

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by applegrumble, Nov 16, 2012.

1. applegrumble

applegrumble Member

Nov 3, 2012
    #1 applegrumble, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    Hello All,

I'm Mark from Bleepy Toy Ltd and I'm the designer/developer of Wild Wilf, a fun arcade puzzle game with shades of minesweeper, pacman, chip's challenge and other classic games.

In Wild Wilf, you play Wilf Wilde, a Victorian explorer who travels to the jungles of The New World in search of treasure and rare flowers in order to pay off his family debts and impress his girlfriend, Marigold.

Along the way, you'll face deadly scorpions, poisonous spiders, evil idols and huge boulders. On top of that, the jungles are full of hidden traps. Luckily you have your trusty trap detector, which will sound an alarm when there is a trap nearby.

By treading carefully, and retracing your steps, you can deduce the location of the traps and navigate around them. Don't dawdle though - spiders follow your every move, scorpions can travel through the thickest jungle and boulders are launched from the walls!

Giant idol statues act as portals, when Wilf steps into one, he comes out of the other as Idol Wilf and is invincible!

Some features:
    - Over 140 hand-made levels with a huge variety (160 including Tutorials)
    - Stylish, retro-style graphics
    - Rich jungle sound effects and music
    - Great mix of arcade and puzzle gameplay
    - Bonuses for finding the fastest solution
    - Track your progress and statistics
    - Innovative creature AI. Spiders copy your moves!
    - Traps, scorpions, idols, portals, buttons, boulders and more!
    - Turn into Idol Wilf and become invincible! Now you can crush scorpions!
    - Over 60 ranks from "Mostly Penniless" to "Filthy Rich" and beyond!
    - Very addictive - you'll want to play your favorite levels again and again to find new ways to improve your score!

Wild Wilf is awaiting approval, we are hoping to have it on sale by the end of November! It is universal, for iPhone 4 and up and all iPads.

More info and screens on our website:
    http://www.bleepytoy.org/games_screens.html

Mark (applegrumble)

Attached Files:

2. kch8cijka

kch8cijka New Member

Nov 18, 2012
    Wild Wilf - Arcade Puzzler

Thank you for the video. I like the screen shots. I hope it will be very very exciting game to play.

3. jayjayjay

jayjayjay Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    lovely puzzle game <3

4. applegrumble

applegrumble Member

Nov 3, 2012
  5. JustAnotherUsername

Dec 16, 2012
    Somehow familiar

This reminds me of an Amiga game I used to play. I can't remember the name of that game but it was fun.

I'll definitely buy this one.