Terraria

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Yourplague, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Yourplague

Yourplague Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    #1 Yourplague, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    For a long time I ignored terraria due to the fact i assumed it was just another sandbox game and a side scrolling sandbox game frankly doesn't interest me.But at long last ive downloaded the game after watching a youtube video on the pc version that explained the rpg elements to the game.Now my question is what are cool things to do?I assume that there are alot of things that arnt included in the ios version compared to the pc version, which of course is a drag but is there any missing elements in particular that will effect me enjoying the game? How are yall enjoying it?

2. yoshthug

yoshthug Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Chicago
    I never played the PC version but I did download it on my Ipad. I played it for hours on end for a week plus. It is a great game with tons to explore. My biggest problem with it though was after one of the original updates, all of mine and many other players data was lost. It took forever for the developers to make it playable again. Also I was never able to get all of my data back. HOURS wasted. So I haven't gone back to the game. But for someone new like yourself it should be great.

3. Yourplague

May 7, 2012
    Thanks for the responce man and i can totaly feel ah on not being able to play afte you lost your data.Im enjoying it so far, i almost crapped myself when some of the monsters came out of nowhere(the centipede looking dude scared the hell out of me).I only have one issue with the game so far,i cant seem to get santa to bunk with me...it keeps telling me hes looking for a place to stay but he dosnt show up at the home i made him...i met all the requirements the guy from where you start off said to meet and some banner of a head popped up in my house(which looks nothing like santa) but no one ever shows.

4. Yourplague

May 7, 2012
    Its rather disapionting how small the world is :(

5. Yourplague

May 7, 2012
    After playing the game for a bit i decided to pick up the ps3 version to get more content and im loving it! Im actualy wondering if anyone else has this and wants to play with me either on ios or ps3.

6. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    Terraria is good but I have to say I think on iOS Junk Jack X is far better.

Also..sorry but it niggles me, affect and effect are different words with different meanings, you used the wrong one. ;)