Happy Words: Best app for cheating on Angry Words

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mckey, Jan 31, 2013.

1. mckey

mckey New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-words-unscramble-your/id528418964?mt=8

[​IMG]

Happy Words gives you the upper hand when playing word games like Scrabble, Apalabrados and Angry Words, as it quickly finds the best words with the highest scores. This app will come up with every existing match.

Become a pro-scrabbler word-game addict. Download and start impressing your friends with new linguistic skills! Even better, discover words you never even knew existed!

Fill in your letters and Happy Words will instantly come up with the options in your language. After the introduction of each letter, the word list automatically updates. Words can be extended and open spaces between letters easily filled. Happy Words will only come up with authentic words as it uses official game dictionaries in the following languages: Brazilian, Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Sweedish.

FEATURES

★ Simple to use, one-touch interface.
    ★ No internet connection needed.
    ★ Joker support, empty letters can be filled!
    ★ Advanced search by initial or final letter of the word
    ★ Words arranged from the top score downwards.
    ★ Word filtering, sorting words by the number of letters.
    ★ 9 dictionaries available!
    ★ All combinations of letters possible, official game dictionaries used.
    ★ If you can't find the word you're looking for here, it doesn't exist!
    ★ Universal App! Compatible with all models of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

2. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Sr. Data Analyst
    Baltimore, MD
    Why even play the game if you are going to cheat? These type of apps are so dumb. It's not like cheat codes in video games where you can still experience a story or something while missing out on another part of the game. Using an app like this totally negates any reason to play word games.

3. moniq

moniq New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    #3 moniq, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
    Interesting topic... I registered just to say my opinion about this. I agree with you in general but not with that game in particular. I think it's a bit unfortunate the word "cheating". I usually use this kind of apps when I play Angry Words... not for cheating my friends but to improve the games... just like my friends do... that gives you a much wider vocabulary and even you can learn while you play. At the end, Angry Words is a strategy game and you need to play well your words to win the game :)