Asdivine Hearts 2 [Kemco]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by L.Lawliet, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPTlqMIVzk

It's finally out! On Android.. so here's an upcoming thread for iOS users because I'm sad it wasn't a simultaneous release. I'm curious as to why Android always gets their Kemco games 1 month+ before iOS.

Additionally it makes me really sad to see the Kemco Facebook page filled with people on Android complaining about how they aren't getting games from Kemco and when the last game was announced for iOS everyone on Android got very angry and some even said "why does iOS get all these Kemco games first?! It's not fair!" What the heck. Kemco releases nearly all their games 1 month+ before iOS in case anyone is wondering. I cannot fathom why Android users are so demanding from Kemco, to the point of making up lies as if they've been shafted. I've never even seen an iOS user complain about getting their Kemco games late. Now we have to wait even longer for AH2 since it doesn't appear to be on the appstore.

Anyhow I'm really excited for this and the initial reviews are very good. I've been following AH2 since it was released in Japan a while ago. So this is a big release imo as Kemco's most popular series.

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    AH is a great series
    I have played 2 some of its very good! It's one of kemcos best