Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-01-2014, 11:55 PM

@frankA

I don't know if you already know about it but in my iphone 5S, even in silent mode, the game sound doesnt mute.

Congrats for the game! It is very funny!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:58 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

@TheGodless, @flyordiedays, @Gamer1st

Hi Guys - sorry you're having issues.

After hearing your reports, we've re-tested on iPhone 5, 5c and 5s latest iOS and all is fine for us!?!

The game even runs on "old" iPod Touch 4 devices so there's no reason your high-end devices shouldn't be able to run this. Same for the iPad4 (we can even get it to run on an iPad 1!)

Could it be lots of background apps not leaving enough memory? (I'm sure you guys have double-tapped the Home button, and swiped away all the background apps?)

We're sort of at a loss to know how to help as it works for us... not very helpful, I know and I apologise for that.

@mizug - thanks for the bug report, we'll look into that for next update, we suspect that the middleware solution we're using might not pick up on the phone mute button but we'll look into it.

Best

Frank
Old 05-02-2014, 10:27 PM

Farts = funny. Games = fun.

This may be the perfect gateway to get my kids interested in match three games.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankA View Post
@TheGodless, @flyordiedays, @Gamer1st

Hi Guys - sorry you're having issues.

After hearing your reports, we've re-tested on iPhone 5, 5c and 5s latest iOS and all is fine for us!?!

The game even runs on "old" iPod Touch 4 devices so there's no reason your high-end devices shouldn't be able to run this. Same for the iPad4 (we can even get it to run on an iPad 1!)

Could it be lots of background apps not leaving enough memory? (I'm sure you guys have double-tapped the Home button, and swiped away all the background apps?)

We're sort of at a loss to know how to help as it works for us... not very helpful, I know and I apologise for that.

@mizug - thanks for the bug report, we'll look into that for next update, we suspect that the middleware solution we're using might not pick up on the phone mute button but we'll look into it.

Best

Frank
I closed out all of my apps running in the background with no luck. Could it be as mentioned by another poster that I don't have enough free space? I currently have a little over 700MB free.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:46 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
I closed out all of my apps running in the background with no luck. Could it be as mentioned by another poster that I don't have enough free space? I currently have a little over 700MB free.
Could be - I don't really know to be honest... if you had a chance to test that theory for us by deleting some stuff that'd be really cool but appreciate that you're device is actually full of stuff that you love and want to keep!

Frank
Old 05-05-2014, 12:15 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankA View Post
We've already patched the game and submitted a new build to Apple and asked for an expedited review.
thanks for posting and bringing it to our attention so we could fix it as quickly as possible
hi Frank,
how's everything? I'm just curious what's the situation with the patched version of the game? there still no update available on the appstore, the version remains 1.0.0, so I'd like to know if there's a known delay because of any reason or something else. thanks
Old 05-05-2014, 12:30 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gquiller View Post
Best match-3 ever! This game is da BOMB!

Seriously, this game is a breath of fresh air.

Old 05-07-2014, 11:36 PM

I tried closing out all background apps and restarting my iPhone 5S prior to updating with no luck and then updated and did the same with no luck. The only thing I can think of if an actual bug does not exist us that maybe the game is not opening due to me only having about a gig of free space. Any other ideas about what it could be?
Old 05-08-2014, 12:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

The only issues I've seen on a problem like this are either the need for more free space, a problem with resolution, or an issue with formatting.
Whatever it is it's probably effecting a lot of people. My Air has never been jail-broken, and has the latest version of iOS. Odds are, that most people that are having problems just delete the game without saying anything since it's free.