Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-05-2014, 09:01 AM

Hoping when it hits other stores in full release I see a by the side of it. Happy to pay a few quid for this - without feeling like the IAP owns my time.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Was hoping it would be global today, well, maybe they can take out alot of the freemium riffraff by release. Comments look pretty bad in this thread, so guess hopefully the dev will change the business model a bit before the global launch.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:54 PM

I totally agree with the majority on this one. This game looks absolutely fantastic but I'll be playing otttd and man at arms instead. I'm a casual gamer and use my iPad to kill time between meetings etc and having a great game like this and not being able to play it when I want to is a deal breaker. It really is a shame because I don't mind IAPs to upgrade my experience or to support a great developer just not IAPs for extra lives. I do applaud them for perhaps taking this business model to keep children from over playing but it's just not for me. Sorry. Hopefully a premium version will come out. Oh, and I would love weapons similar to wipeout either in an update or sequel! It really is a beautifully done game. Take care
Old 06-05-2014, 05:37 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFX View Post
I totally agree with the majority on this one. This game looks absolutely fantastic but I'll be playing otttd and man at arms instead. I'm a casual gamer and use my iPad to kill time between meetings etc and having a great game like this and not being able to play it when I want to is a deal breaker. It really is a shame because I don't mind IAPs to upgrade my experience or to support a great developer just not IAPs for extra lives. I do applaud them for perhaps taking this business model to keep children from over playing but it's just not for me. Sorry. Hopefully a premium version will come out. Oh, and I would love weapons similar to wipeout either in an update or sequel! It really is a beautifully done game. Take care
That's a shame, because the model here would influence you and players like yourself least of all.
I'd recommend you give it a try.

I know my post a page back is a handful with a lot of text, but I'd recommend reading it.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:44 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

btw, a constant internet connection is required to play this. :/
Old 06-21-2014, 10:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Does anybody knows when it's coming out?
Old 06-23-2014, 05:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Here a video of the game from appspy and james gilmour said that it won't be out soon here link to watch the game and hear him say the game won't be out yet http://www.appspy.com/feature/8667/h...turistic-racer
Old 06-23-2014, 06:48 AM

Was just about to share that link.

I really hope this goes premium with some casual IAPs if required. Happy to pay a fiver for this. Looks majestic.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:09 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yeah I hope it becomes a paid game