Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-19-2014, 01:13 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Although personally if I heard about the endless runner (if it's the same game as the first one), I wouldn't bother downloading it... HOWEVER.. I think that's a great idea.

With minimal effort (hopefully), you can probably make more money that way since the appstore is just loaded with people who want free games. I think it'd be great to try and throw your game out there for people who don't want to spend initially. I'm sure some will fall in love with the charm and maybe even get the original version

So the sequel looks awesome. Is it bigger or basically the same amount of stuff as first just .. different stuff? Expecting it late this year maybe?
Old 02-19-2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Although personally if I heard about the endless runner (if it's the same game as the first one), I wouldn't bother downloading it... HOWEVER.. I think that's a great idea.

With minimal effort (hopefully), you can probably make more money that way since the appstore is just loaded with people who want free games. I think it'd be great to try and throw your game out there for people who don't want to spend initially. I'm sure some will fall in love with the charm and maybe even get the original version

So the sequel looks awesome. Is it bigger or basically the same amount of stuff as first just .. different stuff? Expecting it late this year maybe?
Thank you so much for this great response Lawliet!

Yes we think that way too! I'm glad you agree with it.

So I was not supposed to reveal too much about the sequel but expect a much bigger story mode (around 50 stages) and a awesome crafting system for now

Yes we expect to launch it for vita and mobile later this year
Old 03-18-2014, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket-trap View Post
Thank you so much for this great response Lawliet!

Yes we think that way too! I'm glad you agree with it.

So I was not supposed to reveal too much about the sequel but expect a much bigger story mode (around 50 stages) and a awesome crafting system for now

Yes we expect to launch it for vita and mobile later this year
Wow, I got Ninjin today and the only way to describe it is... Best, its truly a masterpiece and its amazingly fun
JOYOUS, also I have a small question, will the new ninjin include everything from the old game like all the weapons or endless mode because that would add a lot of more variety to the new content. Also, you should post news about your games often on social sites like Twitter so more people would hear about it and get the latest info.
Keep up the amazing work guys

Last edited by CHEESEYZOMBIE; 03-19-2014 at 02:42 PM..
Old 04-14-2014, 12:34 PM

Update?
Old 06-18-2014, 01:03 PM

Was this pulled? I can't seem to find it on the US AppStore.
Old 07-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Banned
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Was this pulled? I can't seem to find it on the US AppStore.
Pocket Trap removed the game in hopes of finding a publisher and relaunching the game. They didn't find a publisher so they put the game back on the Store last week

Here's a look at the much improved and expanded sequel Ninjin: Clash of Carrots for PC, PS4, and PS Vita
http://www.pocket-trap.com/clash-of-carrots.html
Beta Trailer also at link

Last edited by NiceDude; 07-28-2014 at 02:40 PM..