08-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniminimalist View Post
Yes, it's Trainyard without trains, main difference is bigger game field, in Trainyard you have 7x7 field, in this game you have 10x7 field, so u will face more complex & hard puzzles to solve.
Thanks for the reply and bought the game I will be playing when I get time later.
08-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Trainyard is one of my favorite games on iOs!!

This is a clone? Instabuy!

08-07-2013, 08:03 PM
The game is now free!
08-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENIGMA View Post
The game is now free!
Yes, it is
08-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Wow... this is a straight-up clone of Trainyard.

Not cool.

The dev should turn their efforts toward something original instead of copying and reskinning other peoples' work.
08-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaen View Post

Not cool.

The dev should turn their efforts toward something original instead of copying and reskinning other peoples' work.
This game have bigger field with more complex puzzles
08-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaen View Post

Not cool.

Man, you're not right, while saying "this dev made a copy and reskinning of something called Trainyard".

The same way i could say, that half-life is a clone of quake, so what do you say now?

There are a lot of games which are the same by your definition.
Take a look around.
08-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnzzy View Post
Man, you're not right, while saying "this dev made a copy and reskinning of something called Trainyard".

The same way i could say, that half-life is a clone of quake, so what do you say now?

There are a lot of games which are the same by your definition.
Take a look around.
Sounds gooood!
Some people don't know about half-life or even quake, cause it's like a decade had passed away, buy anyway i agree with u!

Bye guys, i need to ride my baby today, it's a great day, have fun and write such a good games, cya
08-13-2013, 01:54 AM
What happened? How come it got pulled from the App Store? Did the developer pull it?