Xbox One [With Poll on preferred console]

View Poll Results: Which console will you get?
Microsoft XBox 1 23 16.31%
Sony PS4 74 52.48%
Another console 5 3.55%
No console 29 20.57%
Haven't decided 10 7.09%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll
10-27-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm an Xbox guy. I have been ever since the 360 came out. Loved my PS1 and 2. Bought the 3 for it's exclusive games and Blue Ray player, but still played my 360 way more. I've always preferred the 360 controller and great list of games and exclusives. Now I have an XBOX ONE and most likely won't ever get the PS4. Not because I don't think it's any good, but between my iPhone, iPad and XBOX ONE, I've got more than enough games to keep me busy. Seriously considering getting a 3DS XL, or the "New 3DS XL" when it comes out next year though.
10-27-2014, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
I'm an Xbox guy. I have been ever since the 360 came out. Loved my PS1 and 2. Bought the 3 for it's exclusive games and Blue Ray player, but still played my 360 way more. I've always preferred the 360 controller and great list of games and exclusives. Now I have an XBOX ONE and most likely won't ever get the PS4. Not because I don't think it's any good, but between my iPhone, iPad and XBOX ONE, I've got more than enough games to keep me busy. Seriously considering getting a 3DS XL, or the "New 3DS XL" when it comes out next year though.
Get the 3DS XL. You'll be so happy you did.

I actually bought a Wii U over an Xbox One about a week ago. I think it's one of my smartest decisions ever.
10-27-2014, 06:33 PM
I switched from Xbox 360 to PS4 this year and I am not looking back. It's a beauty of a gear and just for the The Last of Us: Remastered I could buy it again. It's surely a gamers choice as to me Xbox One went more towards entertainment centre instead of focusing on gaming experience. That's just my opinion.

Mighty Dragon Studios: Delivering you the finest from the Turn-Based entertainment!
10-27-2014, 08:28 PM
I was a massive Xbox fan, I bought the first one (it still working btw!) and I queued up in town from 5am to buy an Xbox 360 on launch day. I've had 4 360's yeah 3 died but it's such a great console I loved it.

I never had a PS3 and tbh never considered buying a PS4 until Microsofts anti-consumer fiasco at E3 and now I've gone from xbox fanboy to PS4 owner and I'll never buy another MS console, regardless of it's specs or games. A shame really but they brought it on themselves.
01-25-2015, 04:41 AM
The remote play and crossbuy with PC is interesting news, I wonder if it'll be similar to what Valve did with Portal 2 and have it crossbuy if you bought the console version but not if you bought a PC copy. Would make sense seeing as publishers still need to give console manufacturers their cut for a console titles sale. Regardless, it's a smart and good move.