Real Cricket 2014: Smartphones & Tablets

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mav77, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Mav77

Mav77 New Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Hi Guys,

I do not know how many still remember me from a few years ago. I created "Ultimate Cricket 2011" for the mobile devices of the time.

Years have passed and I feel the need to develop a brand new game for the coming year. We have just entered the pre-production stage of the game. Saying that, considering it is a mobile game that we are building the development time will not be forever and we are looking to have the game out before the first half of 2014. (perhaps even towards the end of the first quarter

I am posting some concept stage images to get your feedback on our style for the look and feel of the game.

Cheers and wish us luck ...

Attached Files:

2. kinshuksunil

kinshuksunil Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Male
    Makes Games at Hashstash
    India
    All the best!
    When is a playable version getting ready?

3. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Looks great! Definitely keeping an eye on this.

4. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Sounds like a plan

A) Will we be able to reposition controls?
    B) What teams will be avalible? Nationals? Countries?

5. Mav77

Mav77 New Member

Feb 10, 2014

As of now the controls are static...we will add a left hand and right hand calibration.
    All teams participating in the T20 World Cup will be included at launch.
    We will including Premier League franchises at a later stage when the league kicks off mid April.

6. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Cool. So I can play as Pakistan.
    3D cricket on me phone. Dad'll like to see this.

7. Mav77

Mav77 New Member

Feb 10, 2014

Hi, thank you very much for your interest in the game. Real Cricket is still under development. We have opened an BETA TESTER program, in order to take feedbacks from users. We will send the game in advance for FREE to selected people. If you want to have a chance to be part of the beta tester program, please answer the following survey
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D5dz0QigHU3toOYGlBxvrvctHUjdI0KpjGCVLUlIWjA/viewform

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Looks good, looking at the UI buttons screenshot though i would switch it around so the 'joystick' is on the left and the options on the right