Another 'We Rule' Bug

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CassieTheChaoticCupcake, Apr 19, 2010.

1. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

CassieTheChaoticCupcake Well-Known Member

All of last night and all of today, We Rule hasn't been loading up for me. It'll come to the screen where it says "connecting" but it will either pop up with a notification saying it could not connect, or it would simply sit there without changing for 5+ minutes. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Same problem is happening for me. Glad I'm not the only one :)

3. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

Hahaha if I ever have a problem with a game I think I'll consult you first. :) we always have the same issues lol.

4. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Lol I know. I was just about to level up to level 16 but now it won't let me on. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

5. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    There is one solution to that...

Delete the game and never re-install it.

6. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Everything in my kingdom is going to be sad faced when I get back on. I've been having the problem since last night.

7. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Their servers must be down... I can't connect either. It doesn't matter though, I'm lvl 20 and it is boring now. I'll probably just delete it and never look back.

8. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

Welp... I got in for about 5 minutes long enough to take orders from people who apparently have no issues (for whatever reason...) and then it quit on me again. :( All my crops are going to die...

9. k1ngofk1ngs

k1ngofk1ngs Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    New Zealand
    Not a bad free game but lots of bugs. I guess if it wasn't free they would sort out these ongoing issues.

10. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Its kind of working again. I get into my kingdom but when I sell things, it doesn't actually sell anything.

11. cicik

cicik New Member

Apr 1, 2010
    jakarta, Indonesia
    it's been 2 days. And I haven't been able to get in. It keeps on saying "Unable to connect". :( sad.

12. julianajara

julianajara New Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Heeelp i want play again

Hi, its the second time that it happends to me but this time is during more than a week!! Im not addicted, i dont care of not using the app for a while. The problem is that they are putting new things like egypcian, fary tales and more and some are for a limitted time and i wont have it. How can i fix this anyone knows???? I have already posted the bug on the app store and reinstall tge app a thousend times and nothing happends... Help??