★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

10-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Thanks Snappy for all the frogs and sets you send my way! Much appreciated!

I have 3 sets available if anyone wants:
In memory of mom
The final set
Happy 2014

Please let me know if any of you wants them.

GC: meplie 51% Lvl 52
New PF ID: 1FFV
10-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Yes indeed, thanks Snappy here also

Setwise, i would jump but not sure there's much point when i am starting out again and will be getting sets in an odd order, so it may be ages until i need.

I would ask again to see if anyone has the 9-16 non-pondable frogs handy. Obaro, Trivium, Bulbus, Signum, etc. So i don't have to wait until they randomly hit the Mart. Ta, 1XM7.

10-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Orbis, Persona, Vinaceus Gyrus being the other non-pondables I had forgotten. Anyone got any? Cheers.
10-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiNZ View Post
Orbis, Persona, Vinaceus Gyrus being the other non-pondables I had forgotten. Anyone got any? Cheers.
I sent you those and since the update I think we are all at the same place set whise as it reset. Check the name of the catual set you need to complete and it should be one if those 3 above

10-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Woo! Thanks.

Okay right. Then I was silly and skipped a bunch to find some I could do while low level again. That has worked out, but a shame to miss getting some sets for nothing. The memory of mum one was the first one it gave me ... never mind .
10-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Greetings everyone,

It appears in version 3.x, which allows skipping weekly sets, would theoretically allow one to skip through to the end (or beginning) depending where one wants to be. Since I haven't skipped sets yet, I can't verify this is true. If it is, it should help MartiNZ reach the desired set faster instead of completing all of the preceding sets first.

http://support.nimblebit.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1411160-pocket-frogs-sets

Thanks to all who sent frog gifts!
10-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Oh hi. n-n Its been a few years, I actually haven't played in a while due to the fact that I broke my iPhone and have been on the Android platform for the past few years now. I saw the game was brought back just a few days ago and decided to start it up again, however now from the bottom. I feel so out of place and features are missing with this one. Not to mention my frogs keep randomly changing coloring (And I don't mean Chroma). Does anyone else with the Android version have that problem?

Anyway, I hope you all have been well. Its good to see a few familiar faces again. :3

{{ Current Info (Android):
Friend ID ※ 66SV || Level ※ 5 || Dexing ※ Anura }}
(( Former Info (iPhone):
GC Name ※ PaulaKoala. || Level ※ 34 ))

Last edited by Grotesque.enigma; 10-12-2017 at 08:54 PM.
10-12-2017, 10:42 PM
Thanks to all the gifters out there!

Snappy for various frogs
meplie for 2 Spargos
1L2Z I'd love to know your name if you see this for various frogs

meplie I'd like to take The Final Set if you still have it. Let me know if there's anything you need, cheers!

I'm still working on Gemma & making progress. Hope everyone is having fun with the game again. I've definitely got a second wind with the new update, and getting used to some of the changes. I really liked the frog requests and miss them, it was a bit of a shock to realize I wasn't going to be able to tap that easy resource for getting more stamps/potions/coins. But I'm grateful that the game is playable again and I've got a chance to complete my dex.

GCID JackaboomU -- 46% dexxed, level 54. 100% Anura through Nasus; 100% Infinitas, Pistrix through Latus.
10-12-2017, 11:02 PM
yes I still have it so will send it to you. I still have the other 2 if you need them after.

Guys I created a new thread for us to post our new ID. Please post yours there and I’ll update the OP.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=312629

10-13-2017, 12:51 AM
I still have "In Memory of Mom" in my habs, so I don't need that one. As a matter of fact, you don't have to send me the Golden Aurum Emblema from "The Final Set," since I've still got it from "In Memory of Mom."

I'll take Happy 2014 if no one else claims it. I don't want to be greedy, but hate to have it go to waste.

Also if anyone wants these sets when I'm done, please speak up, very happy to pass them along to the next player.

GCID JackaboomU -- 46% dexxed, level 54. 100% Anura through Nasus; 100% Infinitas, Pistrix through Latus.