★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-01-2015, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Super Crate Box yet.
That's the one I was thinking of! Thanks!
10-02-2015, 01:58 AM
Installed it and it's 193MB on my iPad!

10-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
Installed it and it's 193MB on my iPad!
Wow! It shouldn't be that big! Are you using iOS 9? We're working on an update that could reduce the size of the app thanks to iOS 9, along with another couple of fixes, I'm gonna check why is getting so big when installed. Thanks for trying out the game!
10-05-2015, 11:01 AM
10-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the feedback we've received since launch! We almost have ready an update that will fix the MFi controller support and also add iCade support. We need some testers to see if all this controller support is working as expected, let me know if you're interested in help us test so I can add you to our Testflight!
10-09-2015, 06:37 AM
Old school battles. Nice, but I also think that a mfi controller is needed here. I am really looking forward to the next update of your game. Sorry, no time for testing now.
10-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStyle View Post
Old school battles. Nice, but I also think that a mfi controller is needed here. I am really looking forward to the next update of your game. Sorry, no time for testing now.
Don't worry! I think the update will be ready by next week. And I agree, the game feels completely different with a controller!
10-15-2015, 11:33 AM
The update with the MFi controllers support is in review! If everything goes well we hope to release it by Monday. Besides the MFi support the updates comes with a lot of bug fixes, including a more easy way to purchase the whole game for those of you who doesn't like ads!
10-19-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi guys! We just release an update today which include several fixes.

The MFi support is finally fixed, you can use it in game and on the in game menus, we're still working on the full navigation support for all the game so you don't have to use the touch input at all, we're trying to have it ready by next week.

The Replays should be smoother now and have the option to record your commentary after the game is recorded!

And finally there is a much easier way to remove the ads from the game, we added a button for that in the menu screen.

We hope everyone is enjoying the game and any feedback you have, let me know!
11-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the game!

We're working on a big update for the game:

- Better use of the screen space on iphones and ipod touchs.
- Better performance on all the devices.
- Full navigation support with MFi controllers.
- Adding new languages: portuguese, chinese, japanese, korean and rusian.

And we would like to know if there is something else you would like to see in the update?