★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-18-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi hi

Hey, I'm Ironhide's CM, I've been reading this thread for a while now, and finally decided to make an account and comment.
First of all, thank you very much everyone for the support, everyone here feels extremely happy and glad.
We are aware of many issues the game still has and needs to improve. This is the main reason i'm here. I would like to say that if you all want to give specific feedback or have any issues please contact us at support@ironhidegames.com

We also use a Discord channel (fan made) where most of the time answer things or talk random stuff. It would be great to have new people over. So if you would like to join just let me know and i'll share the link.
I'll try to be here often, or more regularly.

Thank you!
10-18-2017, 06:51 PM
Hello and welcome Lucia! I do have one Q... What triggers the character bundle sales? Does Ironhide have manual control over it?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-26-2017, 10:11 AM
Anyone receiving secret transmission ? xD

INTEL REPORT 102617-1200

Greetings troops! Hope Sagan-1 and Ascendaar are treating you well.
We have some exciting news for you, the mission isn't over yet...
On November 9th we'll be facing some new challenges and with them some difficult missions.

We'll have to fight over 4 more stages! Hacking Rob070 backup system to discover his darkest secrets. We'll also have to adventure in some undiscovered Sagan-1 lands. All we know is that the Fell are involved!

Luckily for us we have some new allies by our side!
There are 2 new premium heroes: Paifeng, the Monastic Warrior and Trabuco, word says he is the hardest and toughest alien (yikes!).

Heads up! This is just the beginning... The Iron Marines team is fixing some last minute bugs and working hard for the next big expansion!

Keep on fighting Marine, you got 'till the 9th!
10-26-2017, 10:20 AM
Yep just got the email! Also Ironhide FB said there's a Halloween surprise. Maybe a free Halloween Hero? They said it wasn't a level so I'm not sure what else it could be.. I'm excited for anything new either way.

Btw, I love the new icon, it matches the rest of the Kingdom Rush games perfectly.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
11-02-2017, 10:47 PM
New TankX deal guys xD I got it finally xD
11-03-2017, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Yep just got the email! Also Ironhide FB said there's a Halloween surprise. Maybe a free Halloween Hero? They said it wasn't a level so I'm not sure what else it could be.. I'm excited for anything new either way.

Btw, I love the new icon, it matches the rest of the Kingdom Rush games perfectly.
A new bundle in the shop free. S'what i got on halloween.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-03-2017, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
A new bundle in the shop free. S'what i got on halloween.
Yeah I just got some free consumables. I was disappointed

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN
11-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Update is out! 4 new missions and 2 new heroes. And the heroes look awesome!

(bigger update coming soon they say)

11-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Update is out! 4 new missions and 2 new heroes. And the heroes look awesome!

(bigger update coming soon they say)
Too bad can't buy the new heroes lol.

In my game there is no price when you click them it's just a blank gold box and if you do click it it just shows processing
11-10-2017, 06:15 PM
I saw a video with the new temple warrior Guiying, looks kind of cool, but but nothing on Trabuco. Anyone tried either of them out yet?