★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever wanted to kickflip a car? Get behind the wheel in this high octane stunt driving game and get REKT!

REKT makes doing tricks incredibly smooth and easy, and with super realistic physics it's easy to learn and hard to master. Get your landing right and power slide into the next trick for an incredible trick combo chain at a smooth 60 frames per second.

REKT challenges you to prove and improve your skills in an elaborate multilayered free roaming sandbox arena. Dynamic challenges help you find new possibilities in the arena and experience classic trick gameplay mixed with races, challenges, and new ways to get that elusive next multiplier.

Designed with adaptive visuals that adjust to your driving, REKT offers a unique experience you wont find anywhere else. REKT comes with over twenty cool automobiles, that are unlocked by your awesome trick scores. Drive off with that insane hot rod or crazy street racer - but only if you are worthy!

REKT is a single player arcade experience that will have you on the edge of your seat. If you want to test your skills, compete with players around the world on the global leaderboards or show off your best run by sharing a video with Everyplay!

Keep an eye out for future updates with more cars, arenas and challenges!

Time to #GETREKT!

Muppetpuppet's comments:
REKT is now live on the Appstore!

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-02-2017, 02:36 AM

10-02-2017, 05:26 AM
I tried it and recommend this game!

Very very good!

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile
10-02-2017, 06:55 AM
Yes, yes, yes! Been waiting for this!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
10-02-2017, 08:40 AM
REKT! is now game of the day on the US appstore for iOS 11!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-1 (1).jpg
Views:	20
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	117135  
10-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Been waiting for this! Just downloaded and can't wait to take it for a spin.....
10-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Get REKT!

Spent the morning learning the ropes. The controls are great once you get used to them. So far Ive unlocked the first three cars. Great set of starting levels make it really easy to learn. Best stunt car racing game Ive played on iOS. Easily worth the price of admission.

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets
10-02-2017, 09:34 AM
What are the controls like ? On screen controls ?
10-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
What are the controls like ? On screen controls ?
I've tried my best to keep the screen free of buttons. To do that I had to make the controls as obvious as possible. Tapping the screen left/right will steer the car, acceleration is automatic and the brake/handbrake (For drifting and keeping that combo going.) is a tap in the bottom center of the screen.

Once you are in the air swiping horizontally and vertically will initiate the various tricks you can do. Hope that helps!
10-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Sounds a great idea. Just wanted to make sure its not tilt only or something !

Ill be buying this later. Thanks mr dev