★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Loving the game so far ! Great gameplay, nice animations. Heroes are well designed. My only complaint would be games huge impact on battery. Drains pretty fast. Maybe add an option to lower graphics and such ? Thanks !
10-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Problems happen.
What you should look at is the customer service.
The dev is active in this thread and offering solutions. That's what I look for, not a bug free launch.
This. Kudos to the developer for being swift about personally extending a hand to this guy right in the thread. These bugs happen all the time even in the most major of releases.

10-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Game definitely has some bugs. I was unable to complete stage 2-1 on my iPhone as the game just sat at the end of the stage and the treasure never dropped. Restarted the app and then the game stuck at 59% loading. I hopped onto my iPad and smooth sailed up to 3-1. Energy is definitely not as generous here as other games with the same model.
Hence my typing on the forums instead of still playing the game.

I will say that the game is very pleasing to the eye, animations are fantastic, gameplay is involved enough to care to play and not auto new stages, and the story is decent enough that I actually watched the cutscenes. Hopefully they can squash some bugs quickly and reduce that battery drain enough to keep folks wanting to play.

Game Center & PLUS+ ID: Pro Digious
Dragon Blaze: Prodigious
10-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Not a lot of new players yet it would seem. Hit level 5 and cannot progress due to the tutorial forcing you into the arena awaiting a opponent.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0012.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	117397  

Game Center & PLUS+ ID: Pro Digious
Dragon Blaze: Prodigious
10-11-2017, 10:51 AM
I am having the same problem :/ Can't get pass mandatory arena tutorial.
10-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaxx View Post
I am having the same problem :/ Can't get pass mandatory arena tutorial.
Same here. These mandatory tutorial systems are a mobile gaming weak link
10-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscinarii View Post
Not a lot of new players yet it would seem. Hit level 5 and cannot progress due to the tutorial forcing you into the arena awaiting a opponent.
Am also experiencing this issue. Will be persistently pressing the button until I get someone. If anyone's reading this, I'll be trying to match with someone for the next hour or so, 1:00PM PST to 2:00PM PST.
10-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyRo1 View Post
I played the game a few weeks back and customer support was terrible. Full of bugs and glitches and nothing would work right. Maybe things have changed but I'm not hopeful.
That is disappointing to hear. Please feel free to reach out to me via PM with anything that you need help with.
10-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaxx View Post
Loving the game so far ! Great gameplay, nice animations. Heroes are well designed. My only complaint would be games huge impact on battery. Drains pretty fast. Maybe add an option to lower graphics and such ? Thanks !
Thanks for the feedback. We continue to look at the impact on battery life the game is having for some users. Do you mind replying with your device type so we can add it to our notes?
10-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscinarii View Post
Thanks for your post. Please try to force restart the game and it should clear up for you. We have a fix in place for all other users who are stuck. This shouldn't be an issue for new users now either.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by KevinECG; 10-11-2017 at 04:26 PM.