★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-11-2017, 04:24 PM
#21
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscinarii View Post
Not a lot of new players yet it would seem. Hit level 5 and cannot progress due to the tutorial forcing you into the arena awaiting a opponent.
Thanks for your post. Please try to force restart the game and it should clear up for you. We have a fix in place for all other users who are stuck. This shouldn't be an issue for new users now either.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by KevinECG; 10-11-2017 at 04:26 PM.
10-11-2017, 04:26 PM
#22
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaxx View Post
I am having the same problem :/ Can't get pass mandatory arena tutorial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliodas View Post
Same here. These mandatory tutorial systems are a mobile gaming weak link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungie View Post
Am also experiencing this issue. Will be persistently pressing the button until I get someone. If anyone's reading this, I'll be trying to match with someone for the next hour or so, 1:00PM PST to 2:00PM PST.

Thanks for your posts guys. Please try to force restart the game and it should clear up for you. We have a fix in place for all other users who are stuck.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for playing.

10-11-2017, 04:45 PM
#23
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 251
Out of energy, allready ;(
10-11-2017, 05:15 PM
#24
Joined: Jun 2016
Location: Andromeda
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinECG View Post
Thanks for the feedback. We continue to look at the impact on battery life the game is having for some users. Do you mind replying with your device type so we can add it to our notes?
Glad to hear battery drain issue is on your to be fixed list. I am on iPad Air 2, iOS 10.3.3
10-11-2017, 06:30 PM
#25
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,495
Played this a few levels.. Completely different game from tactics. Not sure why it's advertised as resemblance to lionheart tactics? One of my fav game.

OK back to feedback.
1. I am running ios 11 on 6s plus.
2. The graphics are top notch.. Crisp and colorful.
3. The battle is either leaking memory or some shit.. Whenever I execute a skill it will slow-mo moves to the enemy and slow-mo hit it.. Especially with the melee character.
4. Anyway to speed up battles? It's way way too slow for anyone's liking I believe, that is after fixing the memory leak or whatsnot. The acceptable speed must be at least 3x the current one. Lionheart tactics doesn't have this issue.

Will continue playing!
10-11-2017, 07:02 PM
#26
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Played this a few levels.. Completely different game from tactics. Not sure why it's advertised as resemblance to lionheart tactics? One of my fav game.

OK back to feedback.
1. I am running ios 11 on 6s plus.
2. The graphics are top notch.. Crisp and colorful.
3. The battle is either leaking memory or some shit.. Whenever I execute a skill it will slow-mo moves to the enemy and slow-mo hit it.. Especially with the melee character.
4. Anyway to speed up battles? It's way way too slow for anyone's liking I believe, that is after fixing the memory leak or whatsnot. The acceptable speed must be at least 3x the current one. Lionheart tactics doesn't have this issue.

Will continue playing!
Nice feedback, thanks. The game is most certainly a completely different game than LHT but it is based in the same magical land with the a number of similar units.

We will check out the memory leak you mentioned.

Once you are done the tutorial you will be able to play at 1X, 2X or 4X speed.
10-11-2017, 07:21 PM
#27
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinECG View Post
Nice feedback, thanks. The game is most certainly a completely different game than LHT but it is based in the same magical land with the a number of similar units.

We will check out the memory leak you mentioned.

Once you are done the tutorial you will be able to play at 1X, 2X or 4X speed.
Actually, do you mind commenting here or sending a PM with where you are seeing this? Just want to make sure. Sounds like you are describing the normal game-play and slo-mo possibly.
10-11-2017, 08:25 PM
#28
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinECG View Post
Thanks for your posts guys. Please try to force restart the game and it should clear up for you. We have a fix in place for all other users who are stuck.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for playing.
Thank you for the quick fix and support!
10-11-2017, 11:33 PM
#29
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,495
I would love to share the animations issue but I am stuck at this screen... Can't move forward!!!!

10-12-2017, 04:34 AM
#30
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3
@KevinECG I bought a diamond pack this morning, but didn't get anything. You should really fix the IAP ASAP, or it will ruin your game :/ Any solution please? It's kind of pricy and Apple already confirmed my purchase... Thanks!